Don't Buy From "Bicyclegifts.com"

Wolverbob

Guest
Maybe a number of you received a message through your bike club from Richard
Kuhlman of www.BicycleGifts.com recently, offering bike club members a discount
on what he is selling.

As the coordinator of the Wolver-Bents Michigan Cyclists, I received the spam
message from Kuhlman too, asking me in turn to send out his spam offer to
everyone on the Wolver-Bents list. Myself, I am getting really tired of people
who are selling cycling items to troll for names off web sites like the League
of Michigan Bicyclists. Over the past few years I have had t-shirt makers,
water-bottle distributers and numerous touring companies all wanting me "to
inform your membership of this great deal!!!!" as they like to say.

What really bothers me is when you ask these people to take me off their list,
some are really offended, because they are "cyclists" and in their mind that
makes them different.

WIth the Kuhlman Bicyclegifts.com "offer", I sent him a message telling him I
did not want to recieve any spam from him. He shot back that in his opinion it
was not spam and instead a "special offer". I then blocked any further e-mail
from him.

I then received a second message from him, sent by a second e-mail address he
has, telling me that he was offended that I called him a spammer. I sent back a
message telling him to face reality in that I never asked him to send me
messages and indeed he is sending out spam. In this message, Kuhlman also
admits he uses the LMB list for customer trolling. I then blocked the second
e-mail address he used.

Lo and behold, I received a third e-mail from Kuhlman, using a third e-mail
address he has. This one was accusing me of hating the world around Christmas.
I told him, no, I don't hate the world, I am only upset with spammers. I then
blocked that e-mail address of his. So far there a no new messages from him.

Anyway, if I were you, I would think twice about ordering anything from
"Bicyclegifts'com". The person who runs that business cannot seem to comprehend
that he sends spam. Besides that, would you ever buy anything from someone who
goes around telling people they "hate the world" just because they don't like
spam?

Bob Krzewinski
Wolver-Bents Recumbent Cyclists
www.wolverbents.org

Try reporting them to www.spamcop.net, an anonymous spam reporting agency.
They'll forward their info to their ISP and hopefully they'll do something
about it. When we get reports from them about intentional spam coming from
our subscribers, we usually shut their internet services down.

"Wolverbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

second
> e-mail address he used.
>
> Lo and behold, I received a third e-mail from Kuhlman, using a third

e-mail
> address he has. This one was accusing me of hating the world around

Christmas.
> I told him, no, I don't hate the world, I am only upset with spammers. I

then
> blocked that e-mail address of his. So far there a no new messages from

him.

> Anyway, if I were you, I would think twice about ordering anything from
> "Bicyclegifts'com". The person who runs that business cannot seem to

comprehend
> that he sends spam. Besides that, would you ever buy anything from someone

who
> goes around telling people they "hate the world" just because they don't

I get that from toolmakers and people who think they want to sell my tools but
not really. the worst is the phone calls. you think someone wants to buy
something and they want to sell you some web hosting service.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes