Down to the bike cave !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Well it was half day Friday but it was raining all day, so it was down to the Bike Cave. Cleaned the Zipp and then patched a couple tubes that have been hanging around for quite sometime.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43B5BlgIz0

What a groovy looking bike man, reminds me of those VW Vans I use to see in the 60's, but at least it isn't boring looking like most modern bikes! Or were you playing paint war while riding your bike?

Anyway I don't have tubes hanging around that need patching because I usually patch them on the road, and if for some reason I can't then I patch it as soon as I get home. I hate have work piling up, I rather do small bits of a lot work and get it done in less time than wait to have large bits of a lot of work that takes a lot longer to do, I found this gives me more free time during the day.

What a groovy looking bike man, reminds me of those VW Vans I use to see in the 60's, but at least it isn't boring looking like most modern bikes! Or were you playing paint war while riding your bike?

Anyway I don't have tubes hanging around that need patching because I usually patch them on the road, and if for some reason I can't then I patch it as soon as I get home. I hate have work piling up, I rather do small bits of a lot work and get it done in less time than wait to have large bits of a lot of work that takes a lot longer to do, I found this gives me more free time during the day.

Sometimes I need a little raining day project. If I do get a flat during a ride I just pop in a new tube, but that's rare that I get a flat.

Ya not a boring looking bike considering it's from 1993, and I repaint it every 4 to 4 1/2 years.