Dr. Phil Subject : Mooching Cyclist

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA86E67B.2F48D%[email protected]...

> > Seems like you've got some hostility issues. Did you know that stress is
> > better indicator of early mortality than smoking cigarettes?
> >

> No stress here. Give up trying to pull my chain.

Why should I? It's good clean fun and if I may say so myself, I am very successful at it.

If you like, I could pull up at least 10 posts where it is obvious that you have lost your temper.

> Does not change the fact that you are an offensive asshole.........does
it??

The very fact that you use that terminology in reference to me shows that your chain is
getting yanked.

Kurgan Gringioni offensive asshole

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA86E67B.2F48D%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Seems like you've got some hostility issues. Did you know that stress
is
> > > better indicator of early mortality than smoking cigarettes?
> > >

> > No stress here. Give up trying to pull my chain.
>

> Why should I? It's good clean fun and if I may say so myself, I am very successful at it.
>
> If you like, I could pull up at least 10 posts where it is obvious that
you
> have lost your temper.
>

> > Does not change the fact that you are an offensive asshole.........does
> it??
>

> The very fact that you use that terminology in reference to me shows that your chain is
> getting yanked.

> Kurgan Gringioni offensive asshole

Personally I think you're fun to "F" with Henry. I don't respect your opinion enough to get
emotional; mostly because lately more than 90% of your posts are arrogant childish rants. I miss the
Henry of old that could put forth an argument (that I didn't necessarily agree with) and then
support it with an intelligent rebuttal. Hell, I can even remember the day when you were actually
funny. I nearly laughed my ass off with the guy that threatened to kick your ass. I couldn't believe
he took your trolling that seriously. My current "theory" is that you and Andrew are sharing the
"Kurgan" name and taking a poll of how many idioitic emails that you can get people upset over.
But..nah neither of you are that clever...

Come back Henry, we miss you.

Danny Callen

Danny Callen wrote:

> My current "theory" is that you and Andrew are sharing the "Kurgan" name and taking a poll of how
> many idioitic emails that you can get people upset over. But..nah neither of you are that
> clever...

well, that could explain why i keep dreaming about andrew (wtf is up with that? don't think i'm not
concerned). last nite i dreamt that i was wrestling with him at a wedding reception. (ya, not as
good as the sandwich dream, i know)

help h

On 3/1/03 11:38 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA86E67B.2F48D%[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Seems like you've got some hostility issues. Did you know that stress is
>>> better indicator of early mortality than smoking cigarettes?
>>>

>> No stress here. Give up trying to pull my chain.
>

> Why should I? It's good clean fun and if I may say so myself, I am very successful at it.
>
> If you like, I could pull up at least 10 posts where it is obvious that you have lost your temper.

And you keep conveniently forgetting I was in bad health, just got out of the hospital and was on
large doses of steroids that affect your mood severely..........

But you really do not give a ****..admit it

>> Does not change the fact that you are an offensive asshole.........does
> it??
>

> The very fact that you use that terminology in reference to me shows that your chain is
> getting yanked.

You are not always right...............dumbass. Its the internet dork.. Do you mean it "tells" you?

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8767E4.2F4AD%[email protected]...

> > If you like, I could pull up at least 10 posts where it is obvious that
you
> > have lost your temper.
>

> And you keep conveniently forgetting I was in bad health, just got out of the hospital and was on
> large doses of steroids that affect your mood severely..........

What ever happened to "TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!" for one's actions? That has been
one of your themes of late, now you're blaming your past behavior on drugs.

You are correct, I do not give a ****.

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Personally I think you're fun to "F" with Henry. I don't respect your opinion enough to get
> emotional; mostly because lately more than 90% of
your
> posts are arrogant childish rants. I miss the Henry of old that could put forth an argument (that
> I didn't necessarily agree with) and then support
it
> with an intelligent rebuttal. Hell, I can even remember the day when you were actually funny. I
> nearly laughed my ass off with the guy that threatened to kick your ass.

<snip>

Which guy? There have been several who have threatened to kick my ass lately. I am quite proud of
that, just like the child who is proud of the large turd he just left in the toilet.

Kurgan Gringioni

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >

> > Personally I think you're fun to "F" with Henry. I don't respect your opinion enough to get
> > emotional; mostly because lately more than 90% of
> your
> > posts are arrogant childish rants. I miss the Henry of old that could
put
> > forth an argument (that I didn't necessarily agree with) and then
support
> it
> > with an intelligent rebuttal. Hell, I can even remember the day when you were actually funny. I
> > nearly laughed my ass off with the guy that threatened to kick your ass.
>

> <snip>
>

> Which guy? There have been several who have threatened to kick my ass lately. I am quite proud of
> that, just like the child who is proud of the large turd he just left in the toilet.
>

> Kurgan Gringioni

I'm too lazy to Google today (chest cold from riding in the gawdamn freezing weather yesterday. I
thought 30 was a freakin' heat wave). There was some guy talkin' about kickin your ass in a "Texas
second" or something like that. It was funny that anyone would take you that serious.

Danny Callen

I agree, that was funny. what a dumbass that guy is. www.toughguysinlycra.com

From: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=texas+second+group:REC.BICYCLES.RACING&hl=
en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3e581701%241%40news.sti.net&rnum=2
>From: Bruce Johnston ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Armstrong, Wife seperate Newsgroups:
>rec.bicycles.racing Date: 2003-02-22 16:34:19 PST
>
>Listen you jackass sack of ****. If you were to say that to my face, I
would
>put you on your back in a texas second. You are a sports marketing
executive
>that probaby sits on his ass all day. You probably don't even ride a bike. It's nice to sit behind
>a PC and talk **** and say things you would not normally say in public. Do you normally go around
>telling people in the office that they have their heads up their ass? I didn't train in Martial
>Arts for 12 years to take **** like that from you. I hope I don't run into your sorry ass, because
>I am sure I will kick it!!
>
>kiss off sports marketing executive jackass...

I'm very upset that people are picking on Henry. It's like mocking one of the kids at a school for
retarded children..

Doesn't everybody realize how pathetic this guy is? Just look at how much time he spends in front of
his computer posting to RBR. That should tell you something.

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA86E67B.2F48D%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Seems like you've got some hostility issues. Did you know that stress
is
> > > better indicator of early mortality than smoking cigarettes?
> > >

> > No stress here. Give up trying to pull my chain.
>

> Why should I? It's good clean fun and if I may say so myself, I am very successful at it.
>
> If you like, I could pull up at least 10 posts where it is obvious that
you
> have lost your temper.
>

> > Does not change the fact that you are an offensive asshole.........does
> it??
>

> The very fact that you use that terminology in reference to me shows that your chain is
> getting yanked.
>

> Kurgan Gringioni offensive asshole

"Cat 6" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm very upset that people are picking on Henry. It's like mocking one of the kids at a school for
> retarded children..
>
> Doesn't everybody realize how pathetic this guy is? Just look at how much time he spends in front
> of his computer posting to RBR. That should tell you something.

For the record, I would like to state that I am the most pathetic person on the face of the planet.

Any questions?

http://members.aol.com/evank40767/arguing.jpg

K. Gringioni pathetic and proud

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> > Good thing those guys don't travel to New England to be embarrassed by Cat
> 3
> > Pro Masters...
>

> This guy trains all the time in Socal while the New England Fatties post to rbr about being snowed
> in and eating donuts.

Yes, but when March hits they begin training really hard with no concern about getting burned out
until the end of cyclocross season. Is there much cross-country skiing in SoCal?

-WG

news:eek:[email protected]...

> "Cat 6" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I'm very upset that people are picking on Henry. It's like mocking one
of
> > the kids at a school for retarded children..
> >
> > Doesn't everybody realize how pathetic this guy is? Just look at how
much
> > time he spends in front of his computer posting to RBR. That should
tell
> > you something.
>

> For the record, I would like to state that I am the most pathetic person
on
> the face of the planet.

<snip>

> K. Gringioni pathetic and proud

and a master of understatement

"Cat 6" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:eek:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Cat 6" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I'm very upset that people are picking on Henry. It's like mocking
one
> of
> > > the kids at a school for retarded children..
> > >
> > > Doesn't everybody realize how pathetic this guy is? Just look at how
> much
> > > time he spends in front of his computer posting to RBR. That should
> tell
> > > you something.
> >

> > For the record, I would like to state that I am the most pathetic person
> on
> > the face of the planet.
> >
> <snip>
>
> > K. Gringioni pathetic and proud
> >

> and a master of understatement

modesty is a virtue

(blush)

hmmmm. 27 years old and "not a pro" does not sound like a strong indicator of potential success in
the pro ranks.

When I was 19, I made a deal with mom. Let me take two semesters off of school and allow me to race
(without having to pay rent). If it doesn't look like things are going to work, then I'll either go
back to school and get a pt job, or get a FT job and pay fair rent.

I went back to school and now enjoy racing as a hobby, although I stopped for several years to focus
on school and my career.

In retrospect, all the best riders seem to have balanced school AND a pro career, so there is no
way I'd let my kid quit school to focus on riding (unless he was pulling in FT job dollars while
doing so).

-kaiser