Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:cc0t46$atc$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

> ********. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less they
> all happen to share your misguided opinion.

Really? Have a look here <http://tinyurl.com/23ouk>

Funnily enough, out of the 725 posters so far this year you do seem to be
the most prolific. Wonder why?

Graeme

news:[email protected]

In your dreams, ****wit.

> Oh, no your obsession with controlling how others format their
> messages isn't an attempt to own and control or anything...

No, it isn't, no matter how much you try to mischaracterise it.

--

A: Top-posters.

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>>> ********. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less
>>> they all happen to share your misguided opinion.

> Oh, now I get it!. Anyone who disagees with Drs is instantly wrong!
> Pure genius

Strawman. You're the one who made the untenable claim, not me. I never
claimed anything of the sort.

>>> I get that you either have a severe perception problem dealing with
>>> singles and multiples or that you have more than the usual number of
>>> personalities.

> Nice touch. Cant think of anything worthwhile so get personal.
>
>>> You know, you can always tell a Dutchman. You just can't tell him
>>> very much.

> refer above. Any time you wanna meet, you can tell me all you like...

Ooh, we're back to Internet threats again. Grow up.

>>> You own no threads. Welcome to Usenet.

> Either do you so stop beligerantly(sp?) dictating to everyone re
> top-posting

I'm not dictating anything. But don't ever get the idea you can bully me.

--

A: Top-posters.

"Graeme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:cc0t46$atc$1
> @lust.ihug.co.nz:
>
>> ********. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less
>> they all happen to share your misguided opinion.

> Really? Have a look here <http://tinyurl.com/23ouk>

How many of them post more than once or twice? Even #40 on that list has
only posted 15 times this year so you can imagine how infrequent the rest
are. They're not exactly what you call regulars nor, I venture, has dutchy
confirmed their opinion if any on this.

> Funnily enough, out of the 725 posters so far this year you do seem
> to be the most prolific. Wonder why?

It's a common side effect of controversy on Usenet and isn't nearly as
revealing of anything as you might think. For example, if I am arguing
with, say, 3 posters then I'll typically make 3 times as many posts as them
simply by responding so my numbers add up faster. But in this case I'm only
moderately ahead of Andrew Swan, flyingdutchman and Terry Collins for the
year to date.

--

A: Top-posters.

Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?

Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Correct, right and spot on.

> In your dreams, ****wit.
>
> > Oh, no your obsession with controlling how others format their
> > messages isn't an attempt to own and control or anything...

> No, it isn't, no matter how much you try to mischaracterise it.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?
>
> Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

No, it isn't. Not like you.

--

A: Top-posters.

Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5 year old
"I'm not, you are!".

I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

But keep trying.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?
> >
> > Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

> No, it isn't. Not like you.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]
> Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5
> year old "I'm not, you are!".
>
> I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

You're the one deliberately being a selfish **** in defying the standard
etiquette of the medium. It's the action of a 5 year old.

--

A: Top-posters.

Still resorting to the argument of a 5 year old "I'm not, you are!".

Give up you loon, it's usenet, it evolves and you can't control it, thats
the bit that hurts isn't it....

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]
> > Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5
> > year old "I'm not, you are!".
> >
> > I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

> You're the one deliberately being a selfish **** in defying the standard
> etiquette of the medium. It's the action of a 5 year old.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Still resorting to the argument of a 5 year old "I'm not, you are!".

Not at all.

> Give up you loon, it's usenet, it evolves and you can't control it,
> thats the bit that hurts isn't it....

Give what up? I know I can't control Usenet, I've never claimed to, I've
explicitly said so more than once, so you can put your strawman away. You
know you're doing the wrong thing but you take a perverse pride in pissing
people off just because you can and that's what makes you the 5 year old,
****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

Then stop trying to control usenet, and no I just take a perverse pride in
pissing
****wits who are obsessed with trivia off.

You are a racist, a bore, and a dullard - your sad little crusade to stop
top posting has actually generated a top poster. well done.

You're a liar and a fool, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

> > and no I just take a perverse pride in pissing

> --
> A: Top-posters.
> B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not.
Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too.
Am not. Am too.

Hello, kiddies. How's life in the time-out room? Sorted out your little
tiff yet? No? Well, there's milk and cookies in the big room with all
the other little kiddies when you've finished bickering. See you soon.

Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not.
Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too. Am not. Am too.

--

Whine, whine, whine.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Then stop trying to control usenet,

> I know I can't control Usenet, I've never claimed to, I've explicitly

said
> so more than once, so you can put your strawman away.
>
> > and no I just take a perverse
> > pride in pissing
> > ****wits who are obsessed with trivia off.

> You're a liar and a fool, ****wit.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> How many of them post more than once or twice?

More than twice? No idea, but all but 355 of those posted more than once.

> Even #40 on that list
> has only posted 15 times this year so you can imagine how infrequent
> the rest are.

Maybe they go for quality, not quantity?

> They're not exactly what you call regulars nor,

No, there are definitely some very irregular posters here ;-)

> For example, if I am
> arguing with, say, 3 posters then I'll typically make 3 times as many
> posts as them simply by responding so my numbers add up faster.

That was my point, you're an argumentative old bugger aren't you? :)

You don't know the meaning of the word, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

"Graeme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

[...]

>> For example, if I am
>> arguing with, say, 3 posters then I'll typically make 3 times as many
>> posts as them simply by responding so my numbers add up faster.

> That was my point, you're an argumentative old bugger aren't you? :)

And my point is that it paints a misleading picture.

--

A: Top-posters.

You pretty much define it. as noted by other posters.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Whine, whine, whine.

> You don't know the meaning of the word, ****wit.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
>

>> refer above. Any time you wanna meet, you can tell me all you like...

>Ooh, we're back to Internet threats again. Grow up.

What threat? threateniing to buy you a coffee and chat so you can tell
lots, maybe...

>>I'm not dictating anything. But don't ever get the idea you can
>>bully me.

Your sig is being dictatorial No bullying here. Misinterpreation on your
part IMHO. Altho lord knows your pig-headed arguing and hounding of
people is. By your own admission ,you post more than anyone else bcos
you exist here purely to argue. Why not come out for BR4 next Sunday? If
them new slicks of yours can beat my new highspeed of 81.6kph down (cant
remember name of hill) you shall be crowned accordingly :)