Ed Gin's "Pathetic example of a gimp" Or how Ed feels about the disabled

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary Brown, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Gary Brown

    Gary Brown Guest

    I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant, however
    Ed's response is not.

    Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.

    The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):

    Gary,

    For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.

    Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.

    Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may be
    the better for mankind to have you six foot under.

    As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    resentment, jealousy, and discontent.

    Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.

    Ed - God like as you can get - Gin

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Gary Brown wrote:

    > I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant, however
    > Ed's response is not.
    >
    > Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.
    >
    > The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):
    >
    > Gary,
    >
    > For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.
    >
    > Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.
    >
    > Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may be
    > the better for mankind to have you six foot under.
    >
    > As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    > resentment, jealousy, and discontent.
    >
    > Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.
    >
    > Ed - God like as you can get - Gin

    It is considered poor etiquette to post private emails to a public forum, no matter their content.

    As for these emails, how are we to know that Ed Gin is actually the author? [1] There are at least
    two other obvious possibilities.

    [1] I can think of an actual case where someone attacked Ed Gin on an email list about a post he
    believed was from Ed Gin. As it turns out, the email was from someone else, and was sent without
    Ed Gin's involvement.

  3. Tom,

    Thanks for the post of support.

    I fail to see the relevance of this post for arbr readers. And it is true, private and personal
    messages should remain just that.

    snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip......

    Ed Gin

    Tom Sherman wrote:

    > Gary Brown wrote:
    > >
    > > I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant,
    > > however Ed's response is not.
    > >
    > > Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.
    > >
    > > The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):
    > >
    > > Gary,
    > >
    > > For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.
    > >
    > > Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.
    > >
    > > Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may
    > > be the better for mankind to have you six foot under.
    > >
    > > As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    > > resentment, jealousy, and discontent.
    > >
    > > Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.
    > >
    > > Ed - God like as you can get - Gin
    >
    > It is considered poor etiquette to post private emails to a public forum, no matter their content.
    >
    > As for these emails, how are we to know that Ed Gin is actually the author? [1] There are at least
    > two other obvious possibilities.
    >
    > [1] I can think of an actual case where someone attacked Ed Gin on an email list about a post he
    > believed was from Ed Gin. As it turns out, the email was from someone else, and was sent
    > without Ed Gin's involvement.
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  4. Gary Brown

    Gary Brown Guest

    If anyone believes these messages were not posted by Ed Gin, why don't you ask him.

    By the way don't post anything on the web that you don't want to be read by the public.

    Gary

    Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Tom,
    >
    > Thanks for the post of support.
    >
    > I fail to see the relevance of this post for arbr readers. And it is true, private and personal
    > messages should remain just that.
    >
    > snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip......
    >
    > Ed Gin
    >
    > Tom Sherman wrote:
    >
    > > Gary Brown wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant,
    > > > however Ed's response is not.
    > > >
    > > > Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.
    > > >
    > > > The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):
    > > >
    > > > Gary,
    > > >
    > > > For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.
    > > >
    > > > Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.
    > > >
    > > > Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may
    > > > be the better for mankind to have you six foot under.
    > > >
    > > > As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    > > > resentment, jealousy, and discontent.
    > > >
    > > > Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.
    > > >
    > > > Ed - God like as you can get - Gin
    > >
    > > It is considered poor etiquette to post private emails to a public forum, no matter their
    > > content.
    > >
    > > As for these emails, how are we to know that Ed Gin is actually the author? [1] There are at
    > > least two other obvious possibilities.
    > >
    > > [1] I can think of an actual case where someone attacked Ed Gin on an email list about a post he
    > > believed was from Ed Gin. As it turns out, the email was from someone else, and was sent
    > > without Ed Gin's involvement.
    > >
    > > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  5. Aa Fastboy

    Aa Fastboy Guest

    Hi Gary & Ed,

    I just happened upon this ... WOW! I just don't understand something here. I mean Ed Gin just
    finished mixing it up with another poster and now he's at it again. I can't help but wonder why Ed
    continues to become embroiled in so many altercations with so many different people. Could it be
    that he is the common denominator in all this? Here are some observations of note:

    1. Ed contends that Gary's post was a breach of netiquette. I can't argue with that.

    2. Ed contends that private emails should remain private. Although I tend to agree, I also feel that
    one shouldn't put anything in writing that one wouldn't want to see in public.

    3. Ed contends that Gary's post was irrelevant. Whereas it was off topic, an as such was irrelevant,
    examples of countless off topic (irrelevant) posts serve as evidence that Ed violates the very
    convention that he castigates Gary for. If there is anything relevant in Gary's posts, it is
    this. Ed's emails are a testimony to the character of a man, but the man in his own words, words
    that are in direct contradiction to the cyber-persona that he masquerades behind.

    4. It appears that there is a history here that the readership has not been made privy to, but
    regardless of how Ed feels about Gary, to make fun of another's disability and to call him a gimp
    is simply unacceptable and indefensible. Ed should realize that he is just an accident away from
    being in Gary's shoes.

    5. It is noteworthy that Ed neglected to dispute the authenticity of the vile emails that Gary
    claims to have received. Since Ed failed to deny that he was the author and sender of these
    emails, I am inclined to believe that Gary received the emails as he asserted.

    6. Ed's email signatures (below), are rather reveal all that one should ever care to know
    about the man.

    "Ed - get on your knees and pray to me you gimp - Gin"

    and...

    "Ed - God like as you can get - Gin"

    Pray to you? ... God like? ... How could you expect anyone to revere someone so lacking in
    compassion, so glutted with malice, so incredibly loathsome?

    Gary, we all have our crosses to bear. You have your infirmity. You didn't need Ed Gin to contribute
    to your burden. Take solace in this. "God like" Ed will one day have to answer to the real God. Then
    we'll see who's on their knees doing the praying.

    AA

    [email protected] (Gary Brown) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant, however
    > Ed's response is not.
    >
    > Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.
    >
    > The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):
    >
    > Gary,
    >
    > For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.
    >
    > Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.
    >
    > Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may be
    > the better for mankind to have you six foot under.
    >
    > As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    > resentment, jealousy, and discontent.
    >
    > Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.
    >
    > Ed - God like as you can get - Gin

  6. AA_fastboy, (I know who you are)

    Go ahead and continue posting.....like I said do what you must.

    Ed - wishing you the best in your retirement years - Gin

    [email protected] wrote:

  7. Bentdude

    Bentdude Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

    > Hi Gary & Ed,
    >
    > I just happened upon this ... WOW! I just don't understand something here. I mean Ed Gin just
    > finished mixing it up with another poster and now he's at it again. I can't help but wonder why Ed
    > continues to become embroiled in so many altercations with so many different people. Could it be
    > that he is the common denominator in all this? Here are

    Funny how Jimmy McNamara is now writing posts with my initials and no longer used "fastboy" alias. I
    didn't know i had a yahoo account Jimmy as all my previous posts were from ATTBI mail servers.

    All I got to say is you are one WEIRD dude Jimmy. And you really give me a good laugh.

    AA

  8. On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:44:25 -0400, Gary Brown wrote:

    > By the way don't post anything on the web that you don't want to be read by the public.

    Gary, that doesn't change the fact that Tom Sherman is right, that it's "considered poor etiquette
    to post private emails to a public forum, no matter their content."

    You don't expect glass panes in a window to keep burglars out, but it's still a crime to break those
    windows and enter the house.

  9. Bentdude

    Bentdude Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

    > Gary, we all have our crosses to bear. You have your infirmity. You didn't need Ed Gin to
    > contribute to your burden. Take solace in this. "God like" Ed will one day have to answer to the
    > real God. Then we'll see who's on their knees doing the praying.
    >
    > AA

    Gary, I never wrote any of this dribble. The fact is I don't even know you or what this
    thread is about.

    The above post is from Jim McNamera who is using my "AA" initials and an old "Fastboy" e-mail alias
    I used a couple years ago. If you will look at some of the previous posts by McNamera you will see
    that he has a yahoo e-mail account. My mail server is serviced by ATTBI.com.

    If you get any more postings with the fictitious [email protected] please note that is not me.
    Its Jimmy McNamera who has a long history of mental illness.

    Best Regards, AA

  10. Jim McNamara

    Jim McNamara Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Bentdude <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Gary, we all have our crosses to bear. You have your infirmity. You didn't need Ed Gin to
    > > contribute to your burden. Take solace in this. "God like" Ed will one day have to answer to the
    > > real God. Then we'll see who's on their knees doing the praying.
    > >
    > > AA

    You're right AA. sorry for using your name. I'll never be as fast as either you or Ed Gin. I'm just
    a trouble maker and a fool.

    I have to get a new perscriptioin from my doctor for my mental problems. I'll never bother you
    or Ed again.

    My appologies, Jim McNamara

  11. Jim McNamara

    Jim McNamara Guest

    Hi Gary, Ed, Alan,

    This has gotten kind of interesting in a twisted sort of way. Perhaps this recent development was
    intend to get my goat, but actually I find it rather amusing. Now Gary, why would I write the stuff
    I am accused of writing? After all, you're fully capable of taking Ed on all by yourself and this
    really is your battle, not mine. You don't need me to be the couterpart of Ed's sidekick ... AA. You
    know, I'm thinking what we might have here is the same person who is renowned for obscuring his
    email address (fastboy, fastrider, fasterthanUR ... Alan Ariail) trying to draw me into yet another
    one of these inane cyper-squabbles with him and Ed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Alan concocted
    another phony email address for this very purpose. The following email I recieved (I know breach of
    netiquette ... blah ... blah ... blah) would seem to support that:

    Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:23:59 -0500 From: "Jim McNamara" <[email protected]> To:
    [email protected] Subject: What goes around comes around

    I'll be making follow up posts to myself from now on. People need to know the truth about
    Jim McNamara.

    Best Wishes Jim McNamara

    Pretty stange, huh? It doesn't even make sense. These two just never seem to get enough of this
    stuff do they? Apparently they have nothing better to do with their time. How pitiful. Well, nice
    try guys, but I'm not going to get sucked in. I'm tired of playing games with you two juveniles. By
    the way, who is Jim McNamera? Not me, since that is not how I spell my name. Could it be that you
    have gained another adversary?

    Jim McNamara

    [email protected] (Gary Brown) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant, however
    > Ed's response is not.
    >
    > Its about the world know who Ed Gin really is.
    >
    > The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):
    >
    > Gary,
    >
    > For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.
    >
    > Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.
    >
    > Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may be
    > the better for mankind to have you six foot under.
    >
    > As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    > resentment, jealousy, and discontent.
    >
    > Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.
    >
    > Ed - God like as you can get - Gin

  12. Jim McNamara

    Jim McNamara Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Jim
    McNamara) wrote:

    > Hi Gary, Ed, Alan,
    >
    > This has gotten kind of interesting in a twisted sort of way. Perhaps this recent development was
    > intend to get my goat, but actually I find it rather amusing. Now Gary, why would I write the
    > stuff I am accused of writing?......

    Hi Gary, Ed, Alan, I've got to once again apologize for posting more of my foolishness and boring
    you guys. I keep forgetting to take my Prozac.

    I wish I had been born without my mental illness problems but you guys and the rest of the readers
    on this forum will just have to deal with my senile cyber chat.

    Jim McNamara