Fabulous weather in Ireland.

Garry from Cork

Guest
After a dreadfully wet winter, we've had 2 or three weeks of perfect
cycling weather. I've done loads of cycling with my friends. Getting
really fit for the first time in a few years, though I'm always half-
fit, in that I never give up cycling.
So far since last Saturday.
Sat 55m.
Sun 40m
Mon 15m
Tues nada.
Wed 20m
Thurs 15m
Fri Nada
Sat 65m
Sun 52m.

I'm 57 and about 1.5 stone overweight. Being trying to shake it off
for a few years. Must give up booze as well I reckon.

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:51:43 -0700, Garry from Cork wrote:

> After a dreadfully wet winter, we've had 2 or three weeks of perfect
> cycling weather. I've done loads of cycling with my friends. Getting
> really fit for the first time in a few years, though I'm always half-
> fit, in that I never give up cycling.
> So far since last Saturday.
> Sat 55m.
> Sun 40m

You could have made it an even 100m at the weekend. Not very far, though,
100 metres ;)

> Must give up booze as well I reckon.

Let's not be hasty about this.

--
Mike
Van Tuyl titanium Dura Ace 10

> > Must give up booze as well I reckon.

> Let's not be hasty about this.

A friend of mine always say... "Dangerous thing to do. The price might
go up"