Fairing Wanted for my Greenspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry Varney

I'm interested in getting a fairing for my GTO. From what I've been able to see, the best choice is
the Mueller Windwrap RS-G with the Classic with Flipit mounting system. Right? If that's the case,
does anyone have a used set they'd like to sell cheap? How about a dealer who's willing to "deal"
and offer a better price than just buying it direct from the manufacturer? Not that I've got
anything against doing that, but I'd prefer to help out a dealer, especially if I can get a bargain!
Oh, and if anyone - dealer or individual - happens to be between me (in the Cincinnati (OH) area)
and eastern Florida, that would make it handy to pick up, since I'll be riding my GTO at the Bike
Florida in March, and then a few weeks later at the Florida Bicycle Safari.

--
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Larry, I wonder if the Vision mount would fit the GTO. I can mount mine on my wife's Rocket if I use
a shim in the derailleur tube. It costs less than some of the other tilt mounts.

Larry, I wonder if the Vision mount would fit the GTO. I can mount mine on my wife's Rocket if I use
a shim in the derailleur tube. It costs less than some of the other tilt mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.