fat ol' man attacks

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Armstrong, the fat ol' man of the peloton, has to attack since the young
lean men (now called "the entitlement generation") are too cowardly or is
it, too weak to attack. Lance, even when he's a master, will always be able
to take these punks.

Oberservations:

Levi is better than Jan? Odessa must have packed his suitcase of
courage for him. Can't forget about Gabby. Is she still counting the euros
she got from Jan?

Where's Landis? He even fooled me. Maybe he should have looked inside
that black medicine bag Tyler left behind. Maybe there's something yummy
good in there.

Beloki, I didn't even know he was in this thing. Happy to see he was
there for awhile, reminds me of the good ol' days. Since I don't have OLN,
was he too fat to hold on to Lance's wheel? Or did he forget to pack his
suitcase of courage?

Pardon my ignorance, who is Rasmussen? I gave up reading those odious
cycling mags, a year ago. Can he take the Cannibal?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:04:12 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Armstrong, the fat ol' man of the peloton, has to attack since the young
>lean men (now called "the entitlement generation") are too cowardly or is
>it, too weak to attack. Lance, even when he's a master, will always be able
>to take these punks.
>
>Oberservations:
>
> Levi is better than Jan? Odessa must have packed his suitcase of
>courage for him. Can't forget about Gabby. Is she still counting the euros
>she got from Jan?
>
> Where's Landis? He even fooled me. Maybe he should have looked inside
>that black medicine bag Tyler left behind. Maybe there's something yummy
>good in there.
>
> Beloki, I didn't even know he was in this thing. Happy to see he was
>there for awhile, reminds me of the good ol' days. Since I don't have OLN,
>was he too fat to hold on to Lance's wheel? Or did he forget to pack his
>suitcase of courage?
>
> Pardon my ignorance, who is Rasmussen? I gave up reading those odious
>cycling mags, a year ago. Can he take the Cannibal?

Uhh, yea, Ras is way better that the Cannibal. Sure.