Feel icky

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Skiur, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Hi all,

    I had a not so good eating day today.

    ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still wounds
    there that haven't healed. I don't think they ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the
    frequency of having to deal with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they wouldn't
    be ripped open so frequently. *sigh*

    Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too overwelming to cook. The dinner
    itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's afterwards and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't
    enjoy as much as I thought I would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    wanted to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation. I still want the
    burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in the week or on the weekend or something.

    Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came back 2 hours ago. This is
    going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day to be OP.

    Julie

    Tags:

  2. Maybe there's a corner-turn in here for you. You turned to the thing--food--that you've associated
    with the comfort, the easing of pain. Except this time you weren't comforted, you were made
    uncomfortable. And then you posted here your original hurt AND the fact that food didn't work. What
    a great NSV!!

    By putting those two things together, perhaps when a similar situation occurs, you'll trigger the
    memory of this post and not be as tempted to overeat, or be able to make better choices about what
    you really want.

    I'm glad you realize that today is past and tomorrow is, well, tomorrow. Between the now and then,
    practice kindness towards yourself: soak in a warm bubble bath, sip some soothing hot tea, listen to
    quiet music in a candlelit room. Fill and expand your senses with beauty.

    As you would with a young child who'd fallen off her bike and scraped her knee, kiss the owie to
    make it better. Please don't yell at her and call her clumsy.

    Peace be with you. Linda P

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:32:35 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I had a not so good eating day today.
    >
    >..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    >wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think they ever will...the pain will lessen in time and
    >the frequency of having to deal with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    >wouldn't be ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    >
    >Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too overwelming to cook. The dinner
    >itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's afterwards and had two scoops of ice cream that I
    >didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally
    >I wanted to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation. I still want the
    >burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in the week or on the weekend or something.
    >
    >Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came back 2 hours ago. This is
    >going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day to be OP.
    >
    >Julie

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  3. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Thanks Linda. This is the first time I'm not beating myself up for it (another NSV, but the mood
    still isn't as up as I'd like). Who knew that I'd learn from this. I was a different
    person/personality with dhv1 and I didn't like her so I think she gained weight so that I could rub
    her out of the picture. I'm more of the person I want to be.

    I packed my lunch for tomorrow, counted my points, got another bottle of water and am working on a
    cover letter for a job that sounds like a lot of fun and something I want to do. Tomorrow is another
    day. As long as I keep going in all endevors then I'm succeeding.

    Julie

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe there's a corner-turn in here for you. You turned to the thing--food--that you've associated
    > with the comfort, the easing of pain. Except this time you weren't comforted, you were made
    > uncomfortable. And then you posted here your original hurt AND the fact that food didn't work.
    > What a great NSV!!
    >
    > By putting those two things together, perhaps when a similar situation occurs, you'll trigger the
    > memory of this post and not be as tempted to overeat, or be able to make better choices about what
    > you really want.
    >
    > I'm glad you realize that today is past and tomorrow is, well, tomorrow. Between the now and then,
    > practice kindness towards yourself: soak in a warm bubble bath, sip some soothing hot tea, listen
    > to quiet music in a candlelit room. Fill and expand your senses with beauty.
    >
    > As you would with a young child who'd fallen off her bike and scraped her knee, kiss the owie to
    > make it better. Please don't yell at her and call her clumsy.
    >
    > Peace be with you. Linda P
    >
    > On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:32:35 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi all,
    > >
    > >I had a not so good eating day today.
    > >
    > >..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > >wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    they
    > >ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    deal
    > >with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they wouldn't
    be
    > >ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    > >
    > >Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too
    overwelming
    > >to cook. The dinner itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    afterwards
    > >and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought
    > >would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    wanted
    > >to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation.
    > >still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    the
    > >week or on the weekend or something.
    > >
    > >Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came
    back 2
    > >hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    > >be OP.
    > >
    > >Julie
    > >

    > Linda P
    > 232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. That's the ticket.

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:48:40 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As long as I keep going in all endevors then I'm succeeding.

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Sorry to hear that your phone call was so wrenching Julie!! I hope that you will be able to recover
    in the next couple of days. I hope you are able to stay on program but if not, forgive yourself and
    get back on when you can.

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    skiur wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I had a not so good eating day today.
    >
    > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think they ever will...the pain will lessen in time and
    > the frequency of having to deal with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    > wouldn't be ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    >
    > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too overwelming to cook. The dinner
    > itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's afterwards and had two scoops of ice cream that I
    > didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would.
    > Originally I wanted to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation. I
    > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in the week or on the
    > weekend or something.
    >
    > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came back 2 hours ago. This is
    > going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day to be OP.
    >
    > Julie

  6. But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there, Lee
    skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I had a not so good eating day today.
    >
    > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    they
    > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    deal
    > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they wouldn't
    be
    > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    >
    > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too overwelming to cook. The dinner
    > itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    afterwards
    > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. It just didn't
    > satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I wanted to go somewhere else for dinner but changed
    > plan due to time limitation.
    > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    the
    > week or on the weekend or something.
    >
    > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came back
    2
    > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    > be OP.
    >
    > Julie

  7. Sorry to hear about your difficult phone call. Hope that things settle down for you soon.

    Brenda

    "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I had a not so good eating day today.
    >
    > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    they
    > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    deal
    > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they wouldn't
    be
    > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    >
    > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too overwelming to cook. The dinner
    > itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    afterwards
    > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. It just didn't
    > satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I wanted to go somewhere else for dinner but changed
    > plan due to time limitation.
    > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    the
    > week or on the weekend or something.
    >
    > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came back
    2
    > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    > be OP.
    >
    > Julie

  8. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Thank you for the kind words, Connie.

    I'm on program for half of the day or so it seems.

    Julie

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Sorry to hear that your phone call was so wrenching Julie!! I hope that you will be able to
    > recover in the next couple of days. I hope you are able to stay on program but if not, forgive
    > yourself and get back on when you can.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5
    >

    > skiur wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I had a not so good eating day today.
    > >
    > > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    they
    > > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    deal
    > > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    wouldn't be
    > > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    > >
    > > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too
    overwelming
    > > to cook. The dinner itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    afterwards
    > > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought
    > > would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    wanted
    > > to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation.
    > > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    the
    > > week or on the weekend or something.
    > >
    > > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came
    back 2
    > > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    > > be OP.
    > >
    > > Julie

  9. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could taste it and trying to deter
    myself to something healthier. I ended up with a burger anyway.

    Half a day OP...that's something.

    Julie

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there,
    Lee
    > skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I had a not so good eating day today.
    > >
    > > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    > > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    > they
    > > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    > deal
    > > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    wouldn't
    > be
    > > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    > >
    > > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too
    overwelming
    > > to cook. The dinner itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    > afterwards
    > > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought
    > > would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    wanted
    > > to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation.
    > > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    > the
    > > week or on the weekend or something.
    > >
    > > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came
    back
    > 2
    > > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    > > be OP.
    > >
    > > Julie

  10. a burger does sound good, maybe after WI, I still have all of this week's
    flex points, Lee
    skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could taste
    it
    > and trying to deter myself to something healthier. I ended up with a
    burger
    > anyway.
    >
    > Half a day OP...that's something.
    >
    > Julie
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there,
    > Lee
    > > skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi all,
    > > >
    > > > I had a not so good eating day today.
    > > >
    > > > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained
    and
    > > > hurt. There are still wounds there that haven't healed. I don't
    think
    > > they
    > > > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having
    > > deal
    > > > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    > wouldn't
    > > be
    > > > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    > > >
    > > > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too
    > overwelming
    > > > to cook. The dinner itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    > > afterwards
    > > > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I
    thought
    > > > would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    > wanted
    > > > to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time
    limitation.
    > > > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later
    in
    > > the
    > > > week or on the weekend or something.
    > > >
    > > > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came
    > back
    > > 2
    > > > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another
    day
    > > > be OP.
    > > >
    > > > Julie

  11. I usually have a real burger every Saturday for my evening meal. That's WI day, the day I allow
    myself to splurge a bit on points. By grilling an extra lean patty and using a lite bun for 1 pt, I
    don't venture very far, if at all, into my flex points. And I've satisfied my fast food tooth for
    the week. That's the thing about WW. You can eat what you want!

    Linda P

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:35:54 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could taste it and trying to deter
    >myself to something healthier. I ended up with a burger anyway.
    >
    >Half a day OP...that's something.
    >
    >Julie
    >
    >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >berlin.de...
    >> But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there,
    >Lee
    >> skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > Hi all,
    >> >
    >> > I had a not so good eating day today.
    >> >
    >> > ..Had to have a phone call with dhv1, afterwhich I feel too drained and hurt. There are still
    >> > wounds there that haven't healed. I don't think
    >> they
    >> > ever will...the pain will lessen in time and the frequency of having to
    >> deal
    >> > with it will decrease too. If I didn't have to talk to him they
    >wouldn't
    >> be
    >> > ripped open so frequently. *sigh*
    >> >
    >> > Went out to dinner tonight because the emotional drain was too
    >overwelming
    >> > to cook. The dinner itself went well, but went to Ben & Jerry's
    >> afterwards
    >> > and had two scoops of ice cream that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought
    >> > would. It just didn't satisfy as I thought it would. Originally I
    >wanted
    >> > to go somewhere else for dinner but changed plan due to time limitation.
    >> > still want the burger I was craving and I think I'll work it in later in
    >> the
    >> > week or on the weekend or something.
    >> >
    >> > Now I'm feeling uncomfortable because I had too much food and we came
    >back
    >> 2
    >> > hours ago. This is going to be a long night and tomorrow is another day
    >> > be OP.
    >> >
    >> > Julie

  12. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Prairie Roots wrote:

    > I usually have a real burger every Saturday for my evening meal. That's WI day, the day I allow
    > myself to splurge a bit on points. By grilling an extra lean patty and using a lite bun for 1 pt,
    > I don't venture very far, if at all, into my flex points. And I've satisfied my fast food tooth
    > for the week. That's the thing about WW. You can eat what you want!

    That's what I like about it too: tonight is saussage a chips night! Low fat saussages and low fat
    oven chips, and fresh green veg: 6 points! :) Follow it with a couple of zero fat half point each WW
    yoghurts, and a complete meal can be had for a total of 7 points.

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  13. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You know, I do not think that I have had a hamburger at all since starting with WW. Maybe, one but I
    really don't recall any. Even at bbq's I've had either steak, fish or ribs (pre-boiled, so pretty
    lowfat) At McDonald's on road trips, it has been the chicken sandwich without sauce

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:09:43 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >a burger does sound good, maybe after WI, I still have all of this week's flex points, Lee skiur
    ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could taste
    >it
    >> and trying to deter myself to something healthier. I ended up with a
    >burger
    >> anyway.
    >>
    >> Half a day OP...that's something.
    >>
    >> Julie
    >>
    >> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> berlin.de...
    >> > But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there,

    >and
    >think
    >> > they
    >> > deal
    >> wouldn't
    >> > be

    >> overwelming
    >> > afterwards
    >thought
    >> wanted
    >limitation.
    >in
    >> > the

    >> back
    >> > 2
    >day

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:28:10 +0000, Kate Dicey
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Prairie Roots wrote:
    >
    >> I usually have a real burger every Saturday for my evening meal. That's WI day, the day I allow
    >> myself to splurge a bit on points. By grilling an extra lean patty and using a lite bun for 1 pt,
    >> I don't venture very far, if at all, into my flex points. And I've satisfied my fast food tooth
    >> for the week. That's the thing about WW. You can eat what you want!
    >
    >That's what I like about it too: tonight is saussage a chips night! Low fat saussages and low fat
    >oven chips, and fresh green veg: 6 points! :) Follow it with a couple of zero fat half point each
    >WW yoghurts, and a complete meal can be had for a total of 7 points.

    I guess, in this case it is WeightWatchers yoghurts and not WHOLE WHEAT ones (G)

  15. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    I had a buffallo burger on a really good whole wheat bun and excellent (spicy) barbeque sauce on it
    for 7. I don't need a cow burger anymore.

    Had a NSV today. I was late getting up for work and packed my lunch anyway. In addition to
    packing my lunch I resisted the temptation to go out to eat at lunchtime (for a burger) and had
    what I packed.

    I probably could have done better if I didn't snack as much, but sometimes you gotta snack.

    Julie

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I usually have a real burger every Saturday for my evening meal. That's WI day, the day I allow
    > myself to splurge a bit on points. By grilling an extra lean patty and using a lite bun for 1 pt,
    > I don't venture very far, if at all, into my flex points. And I've satisfied my fast food tooth
    > for the week. That's the thing about WW. You can eat what you want!
    >
    > Linda P
    >
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:35:54 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could taste
    it
    > >and trying to deter myself to something healthier. I ended up with a
    burger
    > >anyway.
    > >
    > >Half a day OP...that's something.
    > >
    > >Julie
    > >
    > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >berlin.de...
    > >> But you are examining these issues and that is progress, hang in there,

    > >> they
    > >> deal
    > >wouldn't
    > >> be

    > >overwelming
    > >> afterwards
    > >wanted
    > >> the

    > >back
    > >> 2

  16. I've had the odd hamburger, but made at home, ground the beef myself, so I know it's very lean and
    broiled or barbequed. I do the same as you at McDonalds, not that I go there much, but if I do I
    have the grilled chicken without sauce.

    Brenda

    > You know, I do not think that I have had a hamburger at all since starting with WW. Maybe, one but
    > I really don't recall any. Even at bbq's I've had either steak, fish or ribs (pre-boiled, so
    > pretty lowfat) At McDonald's on road trips, it has been the chicken sandwich without sauce
    >
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:09:43 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >a burger does sound good, maybe after WI, I still have all of this week's flex points, Lee skiur
    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could
    taste
    > >it
    > >> and trying to deter myself to something healthier. I ended up with a
    > >burger
    > >> anyway.
    > >>
    > >> Half a day OP...that's something.
    > >>
    > >> Julie
    > >>
    > >> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >> berlin.de...
    > >> Lee

    > >and
    > >think
    > >> wouldn't

    > >> overwelming
    > >thought
    > >> wanted
    > >limitation.
    > >in

    > >> back
    > >day

  17. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I guess I don't desire it enough to figure out which steak to grind and then grind it (G)

    I could imagine it would be very fresh and more wholesome.

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:40:25 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've had the odd hamburger, but made at home, ground the beef myself, so I know it's very lean and
    >broiled or barbequed. I do the same as you at McDonalds, not that I go there much, but if I do I
    >have the grilled chicken without sauce.
    >
    >Brenda
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> You know, I do not think that I have had a hamburger at all since starting with WW. Maybe, one
    >> but I really don't recall any. Even at bbq's I've had either steak, fish or ribs (pre-boiled, so
    >> pretty lowfat) At McDonald's on road trips, it has been the chicken sandwich without sauce
    >>
    >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:09:43 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >a burger does sound good, maybe after WI, I still have all of this week's flex points, Lee skiur
    >taste
    >> >it
    >> >burger

    >there,

    >> >and
    >> >think
    >having

    >> >thought
    >> >limitation.
    >later
    >> >in

    >came
    >another
    >> >day

  18. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Fred wrote:

    > On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:28:10 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Prairie Roots wrote:
    > >
    > >> I usually have a real burger every Saturday for my evening meal. That's WI day, the day I allow
    > >> myself to splurge a bit on points. By grilling an extra lean patty and using a lite bun for 1
    > >> pt, I don't venture very far, if at all, into my flex points. And I've satisfied my fast food
    > >> tooth for the week. That's the thing about WW. You can eat what you want!
    > >
    > >That's what I like about it too: tonight is saussage a chips night! Low fat saussages and low fat
    > >oven chips, and fresh green veg: 6 points! :) Follow it with a couple of zero fat half point each
    > >WW yoghurts, and a complete meal can be had for a total of 7 points.
    >
    > I guess, in this case it is WeightWatchers yoghurts and not WHOLE WHEAT ones (G)

    Oh, yes! Whole wheat yog sounds about as apatizing as liquid cardboard...

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  19. I ended up at o'charley's and had chicken oriental. Then home and had
    traderjoe's poundcake, made into muffins, not so many flex points as I
    started the day with, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You know, I do not think that I have had a hamburger at all since starting with WW. Maybe, one but
    > I really don't recall any. Even at bbq's I've had either steak, fish or ribs (pre-boiled, so
    > pretty lowfat) At McDonald's on road trips, it has been the chicken sandwich without sauce
    >
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:09:43 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >a burger does sound good, maybe after WI, I still have all of this week's flex points, Lee skiur
    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> That is true. Tonight's issue was wanting a burger so bad I could
    taste
    > >it
    > >> and trying to deter myself to something healthier. I ended up with a
    > >burger
    > >> anyway.
    > >>
    > >> Half a day OP...that's something.
    > >>
    > >> Julie
    > >>
    > >> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >> berlin.de...
    > >> Lee

    > >and
    > >think
    > >> wouldn't

    > >> overwelming
    > >thought
    > >> wanted
    > >limitation.
    > >in

    > >> back
    > >day

  20. When I eat there I get the bacon ranch salad, sometimes with chicken
    sometimes without, 3 or 7 points, Lee
    Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've had the odd hamburger, but made at home, ground the beef myself, so I know it's very lean and
    > broiled or barbequed. I do the same as you at McDonalds, not that I go there much, but if I do I
    > have the grilled
    chicken