Flaming June

Tim Dunne

Guest
Took a ride round the Tame/Trent valley areas in Staffordshire today. It's
fair to say water levels were still quite high...

http://www.nervouscyclist.org/floods.htm

Nice to see a few hardened cyclists improving their underwater handling
skills, too.

Tim

--
Sent from Birmingham, UK... Check out www.nervouscyclist.org
'I find sometimes it’s easy to be myself, but sometimes I find it’s

On 17 Jun, 20:43, "Tim Dunne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Took a ride round the Tame/Trent valley areas in Staffordshire today. It's
> fair to say water levels were still quite high...
>
> http://www.nervouscyclist.org/floods.htm
>
> Nice to see a few hardened cyclists improving their underwater handling
> skills, too.
>
> Tim
>
> --

Nice to see the young person wearing a helmet....

On Jun 17, 10:56 pm, "The other view point, there is one you know..."
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On 17 Jun, 20:43, "Tim Dunne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Took a ride round the Tame/Trent valley areas in Staffordshire today. It's
> > fair to say water levels were still quite high...

> >http://www.nervouscyclist.org/floods.htm

> > Nice to see a few hardened cyclists improving their underwater handling
> > skills, too.

> > Tim

> > --

> Nice to see the young person wearing a helmet....

A life jacket would have been more appropriate.

...d

"The other view point, there is one you know..."
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 17 Jun, 20:43, "Tim Dunne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Took a ride round the Tame/Trent valley areas in Staffordshire today.
>> It's
>> fair to say water levels were still quite high...
>>
>> http://www.nervouscyclist.org/floods.htm
>>
>> Nice to see a few hardened cyclists improving their underwater handling
>> skills, too.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> --

> Nice to see the young person wearing a helmet....

And a picture of the bridge the troll lives under... ;-)

On 17 Jun, 22:56, "The other view point, there is one you know..."
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On 17 Jun, 20:43, "Tim Dunne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Took a ride round the Tame/Trent valley areas in Staffordshire today. It's
> > fair to say water levels were still quite high...

> >http://www.nervouscyclist.org/floods.htm

> > Nice to see a few hardened cyclists improving their underwater handling
> > skills, too.

> > Tim

> > --

> Nice to see the young person wearing a helmet....

Pity it wasn't a diving helmet - more apt for the conditions, don't
you think.

David Lloyd (at work)