Frenchies, here's some crying towels!

Way to kick FROG ass, Lance!

The rest of the teams might as well forfeit right now and go home.

And yes, it's true - starting next year the race name officially
changes to the Tour de Lance.

mj

On 5 Jul 2005 09:08:28 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Way to kick FROG ass, Lance!
>
>The rest of the teams might as well forfeit right now and go home.
>
>And yes, it's true - starting next year the race name officially
>changes to the Tour de Lance.
>
>mj

Well hell, let's just stop the race and call it good. Put Armstrong in
Paris.

No, we better wait and just ride it out anyway. The Tour has a way of
bringing up surprises.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Way to kick FROG ass, Lance!
>
> The rest of the teams might as well forfeit right now and go home.
>
> And yes, it's true - starting next year the race name officially
> changes to the Tour de Lance.
>
> mj

Only he ain't kickin' FROG ass ignoramus. The number of french riders in
this years race is the lowest EVER, less than 30 I believe. With comments
like that, you're giving bigots a bad name.

matabala wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Way to kick FROG ass, Lance!
> >
> > The rest of the teams might as well forfeit right now and go home.
> >
> > And yes, it's true - starting next year the race name officially
> > changes to the Tour de Lance.
> >
> > mj
> >

> Only he ain't kickin' FROG ass ignoramus. The number of french riders in
> this years race is the lowest EVER, less than 30 I believe. With comments
> like that, you're giving bigots a bad name.

yo, dumbass - you just said in your own frickin' post there were about
30 Frogs in the race...do you not read what you write, moron? Is Lance
NOT kicking the asses of those 30 Frogs, dumbass?

Sheesh, just what we need - an apologist for cheese-eating surrender
monkeys.

Idiot.

mj

On 5 Jul 2005 11:04:16 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>matabala wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Way to kick FROG ass, Lance!
>> >
>> > The rest of the teams might as well forfeit right now and go home.
>> >
>> > And yes, it's true - starting next year the race name officially
>> > changes to the Tour de Lance.
>> >
>> > mj
>> >

>> Only he ain't kickin' FROG ass ignoramus. The number of french riders in
>> this years race is the lowest EVER, less than 30 I believe. With comments
>> like that, you're giving bigots a bad name.

>yo, dumbass - you just said in your own frickin' post there were about
>30 Frogs in the race...do you not read what you write, moron? Is Lance
>NOT kicking the asses of those 30 Frogs, dumbass?
>
>Sheesh, just what we need - an apologist for cheese-eating surrender
>monkeys.
>
>Idiot.
>
>mj

Simmer down crack babies before I knock your heads together.