George W. Bush

the Moderator wrote:
> "Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdon'twantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> (7) is almost universally hated around the world.

>> We don't like the monkey man over here. Particularly vexing is his
>> abreviation of "terrorism" to "turr".
>>
>> Andy Chequer
>>

> The President may mispronounce a word, but he does not mispronounce
> his intent.

********.. I hope... well, maybe you are right...

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are
we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways
to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

-GWB while signing the Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2005

> The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
> "president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

treaties,
> (3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health

and our
> environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war

required
> by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent

people
> as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7) is

almost
> universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to be

an
> American? Not at the moment.
>
> Michael J. Vandeman
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

well now that Mike has spoken just confirms we made the right decision with
our vote,

"Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jeff Strickland wrote:
>
> > (2) violates binding treaties,
> >
> > Big deal, other countries that pollute even more are not even covered.

And
> > the treaties drive jobs away.

> What does pollution have to do with the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty?
> Jobs and ABM?

Coming live and direct from ca.environment, and looking at the other
newsgroups targetted by Vandeman, makes it clear to me that he is talking
about the Koyoto Treaty, nothing else.

You might think he is making reference to a different treaty, but you don't
know Mike very well if you think he cares about anything other than his
whacked out view of the environment. I do not suggest that taking a position
on the environment is whacked out, I only suggest that the view that Mike
has is whacked out.

On 03 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Ian St. John parted, and a trumpetous
noise emerged:

> international security, public access, human rights, and social
> stability.

Social stability is boring. "Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it
stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -- Edward Abbey

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

[email protected]

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jeff Strickland wrote:
>>

>>>(2) violates binding treaties,
>>>
>>>Big deal, other countries that pollute even more are not even covered.

> And
>
>>>the treaties drive jobs away.

>>What does pollution have to do with the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty?
>>Jobs and ABM?
>>

> Coming live and direct from ca.environment, and looking at the other
> newsgroups targetted by Vandeman, makes it clear to me that he is talking
> about the Koyoto Treaty, nothing else.
>
> You might think he is making reference to a different treaty, but you don't
> know Mike very well if you think he cares about anything other than his
> whacked out view of the environment. I do not suggest that taking a position
> on the environment is whacked out, I only suggest that the view that Mike
> has is whacked out.

Kyoto wasn't ratified by the Senate. ABM was, and yes Vandamage is a
wack job.

Shawn

"Scott Burley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 03 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Ian St. John parted, and a trumpetous
> noise emerged:
>
> > international security, public access, human rights, and social
> > stability.

> Social stability is boring. "Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it
> stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -- Edward Abbey
>
> --
> __ __ _ ___ ___
> / _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|
> \_ ( (( o | | | |
> |__/\__\_/|_| |_|
>
> [email protected]

One mans stirring is another mans oppression - it depends wich side of the
barracade you're on.

> The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
> "president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

treaties,
> (3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health

and our
> environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war

required
> by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent

people
> as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7) is

almost
> universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to be

an
> American? Not at the moment.
>
> Michael J. Vandeman
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

You forgot the environment just got royally screwed...again.

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:04:59 -0500, "Birdman42" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
>> "president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

>treaties,

Let me guess what Mikie actually did in this recent election:

" "

or in math terms, ~0

>You forgot the environment just got royally screwed...again.

Some of the people trashing the environment, believe that the world is
about to end, as forecast in the Book of Revelations.

If the world is about to end, there is no need to preserve it, because
the Battle of Armageddon will destroy it all anyway, then the true
believers go to heaven.

Some consider this fiction, others consider it next week's news.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

(1) Despite incorrect and deliberate media declarations of a Gore victory in
Florida that resulted in THOUSANDS of panhandle voters not casting their
ballot, the Supreme Court ratified GW's nomination -- Legal.
(2) Treaty violation would be recognized by NATO and the UN. It would also
be blown all over the place by the Media. Now, with the Media's hatred of
GW, we would have heard about that (even if they attained the info from a
forged document...ask Dan Rather!!).
(3) Afghanistan and Iraq were/are overpopulated with dangerous ASSHOLES that
will give their own life to kill innocent civilians. These ASSHOLES have
demonstrated that they will hijack aircraft from within our borders and kill
thousands in one sweep if we don't kill them first. September 11 was
neither healthy for people, or the environment. One must consider
priorities....er eh, nevermind...you obviously don't get it.
(4) The president does not have the authority to envoke power that is not
specifically given to him by our Constitution. If he does, we have a little
thing called Impeachment (Did you know that Clinton's impeachment papers are
on display in the Smithsonian? Awesome!!!) Further, your side's precious
UN gave global authorization to wage war on Iraq if they violated sanctions
back in 1991...Sadam repeatedly commited violations.
(5) Hmmmmm, let's see. About 3000 innocent, non military lives were taken
by ASSHOLES on September 11. By your figures, 120,000 innocents have been
killed by GW??? Back that up (or, put it in as a suggestion on Rather's
website!!)
(6) According to the popular vote yesterday, MOST Americans don't have any
respect for the UN.
(7) You are finally correct!!! ASSHOLE Terrorists are everywhere in this
world and they hate all All Americans (including the president). And GW has
found a sweet spot in the MidEast where they are coming to us...by the
thousands. Bringem' on baby!!!

I'm very proud to be an American...And you sir, are a disgrace.

Goodoz
(Patriot and Liberator of overgrown forest that is crying to become a bike
trail)

> The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
> "president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

treaties,
> (3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health

and our
> environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war

required
> by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent

people
> as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7) is

almost
> universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to be

an
> American? Not at the moment.
>
> Michael J. Vandeman
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:17:46 -0800, bri719 <[email protected]>
wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..
..>The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
..>"president" who (1) was not legitimately elected,
..>
..this time:
..a) 31 states to 19 + DC
..b) majority of electoral vote
..c) no popular vote disagreement with the electoral college
..d) _majority_ of the popular vote!
..
..just because you didn't recognize it the last time isn't our
..problem...but now you have no debate.
..
..bri

BS. I am sure that the election was rigged by Republican secretaries of state
etc.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:25:33 +0000 (UTC), "Coyoteboy" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..Is nowhere safe from the political discussion? Even here in our forum of
..leisure we must discuss who said what and who does what in politics? Give it
..a rest guys - if you want to discuss it go to the bar or your local
..political debate club, leave this area bike related.
..
..J

Oh, yes, I forgot: Bush IS a mountain biker. So it's relevant.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:30:37 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

..
.."Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> Jeff Strickland wrote:
..>
..> > (2) violates binding treaties,
..> >
..> > Big deal, other countries that pollute even more are not even covered.
..And
..> > the treaties drive jobs away.
..>
..> What does pollution have to do with the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty?
..> Jobs and ABM?
..>
..
..Coming live and direct from ca.environment, and looking at the other
..newsgroups targetted by Vandeman, makes it clear to me that he is talking
..about the Koyoto Treaty, nothing else.

No, the ABM.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:14:01 -0600, "the Moderator" <sparky@no_spam_engineer.com>
wrote:

..
.."Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdon'twantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in
..message news:[email protected]...
..> >(7) is almost universally hated around the world.
..>
..> We don't like the monkey man over here. Particularly vexing is his
..> abreviation of "terrorism" to "turr".
..>
..> Andy Chequer
..>
..
..The President may mispronounce a word, but he does not mispronounce his
..intent.

Yes, he does. His intent was and is to get his hands on Iraqi oil.
===

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:21:12 -0500, "Ian St. John" <[email protected]> wrote:

..the Moderator wrote:
..> "Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdon'twantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com>
..> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
..>>> (7) is almost universally hated around the world.
..>>
..>> We don't like the monkey man over here. Particularly vexing is his
..>> abreviation of "terrorism" to "turr".
..>>
..>> Andy Chequer
..>>
..>
..> The President may mispronounce a word, but he does not mispronounce
..> his intent.
..
..********.. I hope... well, maybe you are right...
..
.."Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are
..we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways
..to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
..
..-GWB while signing the Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2005

Good one! Thanks.
===

[...]

..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..You forgot the environment just got royally screwed...again.

I didn't forget it. See # 3.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:41:10 -0500, "Goodoz" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..(1) Despite incorrect and deliberate media declarations of a Gore victory in
..Florida that resulted in THOUSANDS of panhandle voters not casting their
..ballot, the Supreme Court ratified GW's nomination -- Legal.

BS. The Supreme Court STOPPED the vote count. ILLEGAL.

..(2) Treaty violation would be recognized by NATO and the UN. It would also
..be blown all over the place by the Media. Now, with the Media's hatred of
..GW, we would have heard about that (even if they attained the info from a
..forged document...ask Dan Rather!!).

Can you say "ABM"?

..(3) Afghanistan and Iraq were/are overpopulated with dangerous ASSHOLES that
..will give their own life to kill innocent civilians. These ASSHOLES have
..demonstrated that they will hijack aircraft from within our borders and kill
..thousands in one sweep if we don't kill them first. September 11 was
..neither healthy for people, or the environment. One must consider
..priorities....er eh, nevermind...you obviously don't get it.

Uh, you conveniently "forgot" that the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia.

..(4) The president does not have the authority to envoke power that is not
..specifically given to him by our Constitution. If he does, we have a little
..thing called Impeachment (Did you know that Clinton's impeachment papers are
..on display in the Smithsonian? Awesome!!!) Further, your side's precious
..UN gave global authorization to wage war on Iraq if they violated sanctions
..back in 1991...Sadam repeatedly commited violations.

He should be impeached.

..(5) Hmmmmm, let's see. About 3000 innocent, non military lives were taken
..by ASSHOLES on September 11. By your figures, 120,000 innocents have been
..killed by GW??? Back that up (or, put it in as a suggestion on Rather's
..website!!)

Lancet found that 100,000 people have bene killed in Iraq. Our toll was less
than 3000.

..(6) According to the popular vote yesterday, MOST Americans don't have any
..respect for the UN.

BS.

..(7) You are finally correct!!! ASSHOLE Terrorists are everywhere in this
..world and they hate all All Americans (including the president).

Thanks to Bush.

And GW has
..found a sweet spot in the MidEast where they are coming to us...by the
..thousands. Bringem' on baby!!!
..
..I'm very proud to be an American...And you sir, are a disgrace.

I hope you get a chance to go to Iraq and defend me. Hypocrite.

..Goodoz
..(Patriot and Liberator of overgrown forest that is crying to become a bike
..trail)
..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support a
..> "president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding
..treaties,
..> (3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health
..and our
..> environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war
..required
..> by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent
..people
..> as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7) is
..almost
..> universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to be
..an
..> American? Not at the moment.
..>
..> Michael J. Vandeman
..>
..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Shawn <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jeff Strickland wrote:

>> You might think he is making reference to a different treaty, but you don't
>> know Mike very well if you think he cares about anything other than his
>> whacked out view of the environment. I do not suggest that taking a position
>> on the environment is whacked out, I only suggest that the view that Mike
>> has is whacked out.

>Kyoto wasn't ratified by the Senate. ABM was, and yes Vandamage is a
>wack job.

In fact, in an almost unheard of moment of unity, the senate voted 100
to ZERO to NOT ratify the Kyoto treaty because of the obvious
problems. It was NOT a good idea, IOW.

And yes, it's not a secret that MV is a whack job (though I believe
you spelled it wrong). The fact he apparently supported Kerry should
make virtually everyone feel better, regardless of your political
leanings. ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Mike Vandeman wrote:

> BS. I am sure that the election was rigged by Republican secretaries
> of state etc.

What's scary is that this represents a MAJOR ADVANCEMENT in Mik*y's
investigative methods and analysis!!!

Bill "easy call" S.

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:14:01 -0600, "the Moderator"
> <sparky@no_spam_engineer.com> wrote:

> .The President may mispronounce a word, but he does not mispronounce
> his .intent.
>
> Yes, he does. His intent was and is to get his hands on Iraqi oil.

And not a moment too soon, either. (SOMEONE's gotta pay for your wife's
gas-guzzler.)

Bill "buy her a bike, Mike" S.