Graphic for muscle recruitment comparing standing/sitting?

Anyone have a link to any graphics or info about the detailed muscle
differences between riding while sitting or standing?

I googled this and find many mentions of the muscle use being
"different" but no details. It might even be using much the same
muscles but with different intensities in different locations. A
graphic could use different colors to show different intensities. I've
seen these graphics showing the muscle use for activities, so I'm
thinking there's something out there comparing sitting/standing.

Thanks, JP

[email protected] wrote:

> Anyone have a link to any graphics or info about the detailed muscle
> differences between riding while sitting or standing?
>
> I googled this and find many mentions of the muscle use being
> "different" but no details. It might even be using much the same
> muscles but with different intensities in different locations. A
> graphic could use different colors to show different intensities. I've
> seen these graphics showing the muscle use for activities, so I'm
> thinking there's something out there comparing sitting/standing.
>
> Thanks, JP

This is a question of hip angle, and there is likely much information on
this in the context of weight training and muscle recruitment.

Wayne