Greetings riders

Personablue

Mar 6, 2016
A very warm greetings to all my fellow riders. I am from India and hoping to get along with everyone. By the way, where are you all from?

Hi Personablue - Welcome to the forum I am positive you will get along with everyone. I am from the US and have visited India last year, what a great country. Do you cycle in India?

Welcome to this forum. Feel free to roam around heh. There are more indian bikers members too.

Welcome to the community, dear friend. I am very happy to see a new member on this forum and I am glad you joined the forum. See you in the threads.

Greetings to you too, and welcome to these cycling forums. I'm from South Africa and live and cycle near the Johannesburg area, which can be a little scary at times. Glad to see people joining these forums from different parts of the world, it shows that the interest in cycling continues to grow.

Hello and welcome, I'm sure you will. There is a great crowed here and I don't doubt for one second that you won't feel completely at home.

I AM NEW YO THE FORUM AS WELL BUT I CAN STILL EXTEND A KIND WELCOME TO YOU.

Hey mate,

I'm new too :) glad to see another new member here such as myself :)

You should enjoy it here as I have, everybody is nice and the community is great.

I AM NEW YO THE FORUM AS WELL BUT I CAN STILL EXTEND A KIND WELCOME TO YOU.
Welcome I'm sure that you are going to enjoy it here. This is a very informative forum and I don't doubt that you will feel right at home in no time at all.