Guilty Until Proven Guilty

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Burt <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.com/2007/06/guilty-until-proven-guilty.html

From that site ...
"If you're a regular reader of this page, you know that I friggin' hate guys
who cheat. Basically, I think if you're going to go out and take drugs to do
better at bike races, its no different than cutting the course ..."

OK - what's the penalty for cutting a course ? I'll take the same for my
"supplement" consumption, thank you.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine

"Le Vin est la plus saine et la plus hygiénique des boissons."
- Louis Pasteur

Sandy wrote:
> From that site ...
> "If you're a regular reader of this page, you know that I friggin' hate guys
> who cheat. Basically, I think if you're going to go out and take drugs to do
> better at bike races, its no different than cutting the course ..."
> OK - what's the penalty for cutting a course ? I'll take the same for my
> "supplement" consumption, thank you.

And if everybody else is cutting the course, you'd be a real dumbass mug
to not cut it yourself.