Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Eventually.

Richard Adams

Guest
Nothing like a goofy rule every team had to agree to, which allows the
exclusion from the Tour of any rider under investigation. Stefano
Casagranda and Martin Hvastija join the exodus, possibly Pavel Padrnos
and Stefano Zanini to follow. If this practice doesn't make a mockery
of the Tour de France, I don't know what will.

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Nothing like a goofy rule every team had to agree to, which allows the
> exclusion from the Tour of any rider under investigation. Stefano
> Casagranda and Martin Hvastija join the exodus, possibly Pavel Padrnos
> and Stefano Zanini to follow. If this practice doesn't make a mockery
> of the Tour de France, I don't know what will.

It's just really really bad policy.

M.

[email protected] (Richard Adams) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Nothing like a goofy rule every team had to agree to, which allows the
> exclusion from the Tour of any rider under investigation. Stefano
> Casagranda and Martin Hvastija join the exodus, possibly Pavel Padrnos
> and Stefano Zanini to follow. If this practice doesn't make a mockery
> of the Tour de France, I don't know what will.

Yes, it's a shame for this to happen to such a dignified event:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/marc.liaudon/Images/ConcoursTDF/TDFTassin02.jpg

-ilan