Help Me Pick Please

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jon Judson, May 17, 2003.

  1. Jon Judson

    Jon Judson Guest

    If you had $3500 and had to pick between the Colnago CT1 and the Litespeed Tuscany, which would you
    pick and why?

    Thanks for helping me decide!

    Tags:

  2. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    Lemond Zurich and a 17' fiberglass kayak.

    "Jon Judson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you had $3500 and had to pick between the Colnago CT1 and the Litespeed Tuscany, which would
    > you pick and why?
    >
    > Thanks for helping me decide!

  3. Matt J

    Matt J Guest

    Jon Judson <[email protected]> wrote:
    > If you had $3500 and had to pick between the Colnago CT1 and the Litespeed Tuscany, which would
    > you pick and why?

    Matt

  4. "Jon Judson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you had $3500 and had to pick between the Colnago CT1 and the Litespeed Tuscany, which would
    > you pick and why?

    Oh shit - a used ZX-6R!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  5. Jon Judson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > If you had $3500 and had to pick between the Colnago CT1 and the Litespeed Tuscany, which would
    > you pick and why?
    >
    > Thanks for helping me decide!

    I'd buy four Bob Jackson framesets and build them up myself. No one needs to spend that kind of
    money for a bike. Not even the best one in the world.