Hoosier MTB'ers?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by T_blood, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. T_blood

    T_blood Guest

    I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again. Any
    Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some recommendations......

    Tags:

  2. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "T_Blood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again.
    > Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some
    > recommendations......

    Someone told me recently that Brevard, NC is worth the trip...............

    Has absolutely nothing to do with rides in Hoosier-land but what the he11. It's been one of
    those days.

    Marty

  3. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We have
    a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at [email protected] or
    [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a
    fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
    Ps we are HOOSIER'S

    --
    J/O Trailblazer At large !!

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
    > have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
    > [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
    > riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
    > Ps we are HOOSIER'S

    HOLEY MOLEY!!! A whole ten miles?

    JD

  5. Super Slinky

    Super Slinky Guest

    T_Blood said...

    > I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again.
    > Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some
    > recommendations......

    You didn't say which part of the state you will be in. The southern half has much better mtb
    opportunities than the north. I have been slowly exploring some of them as I get the time to make my
    way down there. Email me and I can tell you more about the ones I have been to. You won't get any
    intelligent conversation here on alt.flame.mountain-bike.

  6. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "Super Slinky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > T_Blood said...
    >
    > > I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a
    Hoosier"
    > > but I am asking again. Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a
    couple
    > > months and am looking for some recommendations......
    >
    > You didn't say which part of the state you will be in. The southern half has much better mtb
    > opportunities than the north. I have been slowly exploring some of them as I get the time to make
    > my way down there. Email me and I can tell you more about the ones I have been to. You won't get
    > any intelligent conversation here on alt.flame.mountain-bike.

    Aw, now that's just mean.

  7. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    > "Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
    > > have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
    > > [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
    > > riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
    > > Ps we are HOOSIER'S
    >
    > HOLEY MOLEY!!! A whole ten miles?
    >
    > JD

    Keep humpin, humpy!

  8. T_blood

    T_blood Guest

    "Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
    > have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
    > [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
    > riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
    > Ps we are HOOSIER'S
    >
    > --
    > J/O Trailblazer At large !!

    Thanks for the offer, but I won't be back for a couple months still, was just looking to get an idea
    of what is offered in the south central portion of the state.