Hoosier MTB'ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T_blood

I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again. Any
Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some recommendations......

"T_Blood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again.
> Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some
> recommendations......
>
>

Someone told me recently that Brevard, NC is worth the trip...............

Has absolutely nothing to do with rides in Hoosier-land but what the he11. It's been one of
those days.

Marty

Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We have
a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at [email protected] or
[email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a
fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
Ps we are HOOSIER'S

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

"Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
> have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
> [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
> riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
> Ps we are HOOSIER'S

HOLEY MOLEY!!! A whole ten miles?

JD

T_Blood said...

> I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier" but I am asking again.
> Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple months and am looking for some
> recommendations......

You didn't say which part of the state you will be in. The southern half has much better mtb
opportunities than the north. I have been slowly exploring some of them as I get the time to make my
way down there. Email me and I can tell you more about the ones I have been to. You won't get any
intelligent conversation here on alt.flame.mountain-bike.

"Super Slinky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> T_Blood said...
>
> > I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a
Hoosier"
> > but I am asking again. Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a
couple
> > months and am looking for some recommendations......
>
> You didn't say which part of the state you will be in. The southern half has much better mtb
> opportunities than the north. I have been slowly exploring some of them as I get the time to make
> my way down there. Email me and I can tell you more about the ones I have been to. You won't get
> any intelligent conversation here on alt.flame.mountain-bike.

Aw, now that's just mean.

[email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
> > have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
> > [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
> > riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
> > Ps we are HOOSIER'S
>
> HOLEY MOLEY!!! A whole ten miles?
>
> JD

Keep humpin, humpy!

"Jamie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the Outback Trail Blazers.We
> have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you work .Drop me a line at
> [email protected] or [email protected] If you would like to check it out.We are
> riding Sat at 10am .after we cut out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
> Ps we are HOOSIER'S
>
> --
> J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be back for a couple months still, was just looking to get an idea
of what is offered in the south central portion of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.