How do left Campy Ergos ratchet shift?

I...don't....know. For a minute there, all of a sudden, I was Gene.
The next brief moment, that was what it seemed to be so went ahead and
typed in my true emotions. All of a sudden, I hit enter. And then the
mist cleared up and here we are.

On Jan 28, 4:50 pm, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> ddog wrote:-snip long, many confused statements-> brief moment, I was thinking just maybe, I'll save on tektros and
> > cables, but no dice. Just caught in a brief Jap marketing cyclone.-snip long, many confused statements-

> If we are talking about Campagnolo (Italian) and Tektro (Free China-
> Taiwan ROC)how the heck did you get to the Japanese ("Jap marketing")
> from there?

Free association?? Generalized fear of the "Yellow Peril"?? Sniffed
too much Krylon in a reckless youth??

No, just never recovered from a few sights seen cutting through the
Ozarks in Arkansas getting back to Fort Leonard Wood, MO. I still wake
up in cold sweats. Definitely a state I'll gladly drive around next
time, if need be. Thanks.