I am Baaaaccckk

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because you
    > are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
    that.
    > > How very er.. agitating :)
    > >
    > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:eek:[email protected]...
    > > > show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
    > > >
    > > > Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while
    > > > it lasted.
    > > >
    > > > Hope the time away was good.

    > trip
    > > put

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.

    No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just having
    >a little bout of cold weather metabolic - trying to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you
    >know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's and sunny and beautiful....
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
    >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
    >>
    >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
    >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
    >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then,
    >> again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!
    >>
    >> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
    >that.
    >> >How very er.. agitating :)
    >> >
    >> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:eek:[email protected]...

    >trip
    >> >put

  3. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land of the cold, snow and ice!

    Joyce

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just having
    >a little bout of cold weather metabolic - trying to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you
    >know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's and sunny and beautiful....
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
    >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
    >>
    >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
    >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
    >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then,
    >> again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!
    >>
    >> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
    >that.
    >> >How very er.. agitating :)
    >> >
    >> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:eek:[email protected]...

    >trip
    >> >put

  4. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up my water table or something.
    156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
    159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know, those
    skinny cow things are named after.....

    Oh quit Les....

    > As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)
    >

    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:14:21 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Ha, never mind roots, I am back up this morning :).
    > >
    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    > >> Yeah, darn, I mean, wonderful (g)

    > >put

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    >around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...
    >
    >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >berlin.de...
    >> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because
    >> you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
    >that.
    >> > How very er.. agitating :)
    >> >
    >> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:eek:[email protected]...

    >> trip
    >> > put

  6. good legs are worth getting agitated about, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    > around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because
    > > you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
    > that.
    > > > How very er.. agitating :)
    > > >
    > > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:eek:[email protected]...

    Oh,

    > > trip
    > > > put
    And

  7. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really Really like, and if you don't
    want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..) then just dance your little
    butt off, throw in some lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there in
    your house. Try it. I dare you....

    > Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
    >
    > No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.
    >
    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
    > >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
    trying
    > >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
    > >and sunny and beautiful....
    > >
    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
    > >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
    > >>
    > >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
    > >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
    > >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks.
    > >> Then, again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!

    > >that.

    Oh,

    > >trip
    And

  8. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real strong.
    I would fight. :). Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land
    of the
    > cold, snow and ice!
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
    > >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
    trying
    > >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
    > >and sunny and beautiful....
    > >
    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
    > >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
    > >>
    > >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
    > >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
    > >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks.
    > >> Then, again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!

    > >that.

    Oh,

    > >trip
    And

  9. Fred

    Fred Guest

    That was my weight just before WI. Up to 160, down to 158.5, up and down. Effects of the moon, like
    tides? (G)

    Might be slow (and definitely asking for IT) but know I do not know what skinny cows were named for
    - mad cows, yes! Be gentle (in all things! (g))

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up my water table or something.
    >156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
    >159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know,
    > those skinny cow things are named after.....
    >
    >Oh quit Les....
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]puserve.com> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)
    >>

    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:14:21 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Ha, never mind roots, I am back up this morning :).
    >> >
    >> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...

    >trip
    >> >put

  10. beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he
    mentions cutting off the beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he
    wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    > >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
    and
    > >beards and things...
    > >
    > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >berlin.de...
    > >> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause
    you
    > >> were gone, or because you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]...
    > >that.

    Oh,

    > >> trip
    And

  11. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Oh Yeah. Beards and legs....

    > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    > >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
    and
    > >beards and things...
    > >
    > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >berlin.de...
    > >> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause
    you
    > >> were gone, or because you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]fe2.texas.rr.com...
    > >that.

    Oh,

    > >> trip
    And

  12. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!

    I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment is
    chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just plain ON
    SOMETHING! (G)

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really Really like, and if you don't
    >want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..) then just dance your little
    >butt off, throw in some lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there in
    >your house. Try it. I dare you....
    >

    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
    >>
    >> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.
    >>
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
    >> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
    >trying
    >> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
    >> >and sunny and beautiful....
    >> >
    >> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...

    >> >that.

    >Oh,

    >> >trip
    >And

  13. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit frigid ... was 21 when I
    went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong - might have a fairly equal battle on our
    hands. By the time it was finished, the temps here would be to your liking. <G>

    Joyce

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real strong. I would fight. :).
    >Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.
    >
    >"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land
    >of the
    >> cold, snow and ice!
    >>
    >> Joyce
    >>
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
    >> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
    >trying
    >> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
    >> >and sunny and beautiful....
    >> >
    >> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...

    >> >that.

    >Oh,

    >> >trip
    >And

  14. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    My average came out 157.5 again this week .!

    > That was my weight just before WI. Up to 160, down to 158.5, up and down. Effects of the moon,
    > like tides? (G)
    >
    > Might be slow (and definitely asking for IT) but know I do not know what skinny cows were named
    > for - mad cows, yes! Be gentle (in all things! (g))
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up
    my
    > >water table or something. 156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
    > >159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know,
    > > those skinny cow things are named after.....
    > >
    > >Oh quit Les....
    > >
    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)

    > >trip
    And

  15. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Lee I had a friend in nursing school who had a pretty decent looking husband with a nice mustache
    and beard. SHE was a living Barbie, I swear, the shape and the tiny feet and everything. We all
    called her Barbie behind her back, she was blonde and always made up, even during the most horrible
    clinicals she looked like Barbie. Well. Her husband was all into how she looked in a big way. He got
    this bright idea to shave one morning. She took one look and was So Furious she decided to dye her
    blonde hair Red, a color he Hates. So she did. Herself. It came out this bizarre color of pink, and
    when she showed up at school one of my male classmates who had a really fun sense of humor said in
    this quietly awed voice "Strawberry Shortcake!"

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off the
    > beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
    > Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
    > >
    > > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster
    types
    > > >have to flap our hands around when we think of men with beautiful legs
    > and
    > > >beards and things...
    > > >
    > > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > >berlin.de...
    > you
    > > >that.

    > Oh,

    <[email protected]>

    > the
    > And

  16. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I like long hair, too. I did shave the beard about 12 years ago. It was gone for about 9 months.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:00:38 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off the
    >beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
    >Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
    >>
    >> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
    >> >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
    >and
    >> >beards and things...
    >> >
    >> >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> >berlin.de...
    >you
    >> >that.

    >Oh,

    >the
    >And

  17. DH has those both and perfectly arched eyebrows, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oh Yeah. Beards and legs....
    >
    > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
    > >
    > > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster
    types
    > > >have to flap our hands around when we think of men with beautiful legs
    > and
    > > >beards and things...
    > > >
    > > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > >berlin.de...
    > you
    > > >that.

    > Oh,

    <[email protected]>

    > the
    > And

  18. I only want it described if you are doing all of that in the nude, Lee, who
    has some standards you know
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
    >
    > I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
    > is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
    > plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
    Really
    > >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
    > >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
    some
    > >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
    in
    > >your house. Try it. I dare you....
    > >

    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
    > >>
    > >> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

    buzz.
    > >trying
    Not a

    > >Oh,

    <[email protected]>

    > >And

  19. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who said "I
    don't dance, except on my back..." And what is this? Don't dance? Who is
    going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY! Watch a Moby concert and
    try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)

    > Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
    >
    > I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
    > is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
    > plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
    Really
    > >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
    > >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
    some
    > >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
    in
    > >your house. Try it. I dare you....
    > >

    > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
    > >>
    > >> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

    buzz.
    > >trying
    Not a

    > >Oh,

    <[email protected]>

    > >And

  20. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only had
    about 2 mornings when it was that cool.