I am Baaaaccckk

no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because you
> are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
that.
> > How very er.. agitating :)
> >
> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:eek:[email protected]...
> > > show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
> > >
> > > Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while
> > > it lasted.
> > >
> > > Hope the time away was good.

> trip
> > put

Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.

No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just having
>a little bout of cold weather metabolic - trying to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you
>know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's and sunny and beautiful....
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
>> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
>>
>> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
>> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
>> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then,
>> again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!
>>
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
>that.
>> >How very er.. agitating :)
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:eek:[email protected]...

>trip
>> >put

Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land of the cold, snow and ice!

Joyce

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just having
>a little bout of cold weather metabolic - trying to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you
>know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's and sunny and beautiful....
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
>> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
>>
>> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
>> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
>> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then,
>> again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!
>>
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
>that.
>> >How very er.. agitating :)
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:eek:[email protected]...

>trip
>> >put

Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up my water table or something.
156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know, those
skinny cow things are named after.....

Oh quit Les....

> As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)
>

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:14:21 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ha, never mind roots, I am back up this morning :).
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Yeah, darn, I mean, wonderful (g)

> >put

Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
>around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...
>
>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>berlin.de...
>> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because
>> you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
>that.
>> > How very er.. agitating :)
>> >
>> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:eek:[email protected]...

>> trip
>> > put

good legs are worth getting agitated about, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
> around when we think of men with beautiful legs and beards and things...
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you were gone, or because
> > you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
> that.
> > > How very er.. agitating :)
> > >
> > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:eek:[email protected]...

Oh,

> > trip
> > > put
And

You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really Really like, and if you don't
want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..) then just dance your little
butt off, throw in some lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there in
your house. Try it. I dare you....

> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
>
> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
trying
> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
> >and sunny and beautiful....
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
> >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
> >>
> >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
> >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
> >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks.
> >> Then, again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!

> >that.

Oh,

> >trip
And

THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real strong.
I would fight. :). Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land
of the
> cold, snow and ice!
>
> Joyce
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
trying
> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
> >and sunny and beautiful....
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
> >> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
> >>
> >> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
> >> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
> >> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks.
> >> Then, again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!

> >that.

Oh,

> >trip
And

That was my weight just before WI. Up to 160, down to 158.5, up and down. Effects of the moon, like
tides? (G)

Might be slow (and definitely asking for IT) but know I do not know what skinny cows were named for
- mad cows, yes! Be gentle (in all things! (g))

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up my water table or something.
>156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
>159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know,
> those skinny cow things are named after.....
>
>Oh quit Les....
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)
>>

>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:14:21 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Ha, never mind roots, I am back up this morning :).
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>trip
>> >put

beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he
mentions cutting off the beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he
wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
> >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
and
> >beards and things...
> >
> >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >berlin.de...
> >> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause
you
> >> were gone, or because you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >that.

Oh,

> >> trip
And

Oh Yeah. Beards and legs....

> Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
> >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
and
> >beards and things...
> >
> >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >berlin.de...
> >> sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause
you
> >> were gone, or because you are under him? Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >that.

Oh,

> >> trip
And

Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!

I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment is
chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just plain ON
SOMETHING! (G)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really Really like, and if you don't
>want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..) then just dance your little
>butt off, throw in some lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there in
>your house. Try it. I dare you....
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
>>
>> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
>> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
>trying
>> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
>> >and sunny and beautiful....
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >that.

>Oh,

>> >trip
>And

Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit frigid ... was 21 when I
went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong - might have a fairly equal battle on our
hands. By the time it was finished, the temps here would be to your liking. <G>

Joyce

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real strong. I would fight. :).
>Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Oh shush Lesanne. Or I'm gonna come and forcefully drag you to the land
>of the
>> cold, snow and ice!
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:16:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just
>> >having a little bout of cold weather metabolic -
>trying
>> >to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's
>> >and sunny and beautiful....
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >that.

>Oh,

>> >trip
>And

My average came out 157.5 again this week .!

> That was my weight just before WI. Up to 160, down to 158.5, up and down. Effects of the moon,
> like tides? (G)
>
> Might be slow (and definitely asking for IT) but know I do not know what skinny cows were named
> for - mad cows, yes! Be gentle (in all things! (g))
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up
my
> >water table or something. 156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
> >159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know,
> > those skinny cow things are named after.....
> >
> >Oh quit Les....
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)

> >trip
And

Lee I had a friend in nursing school who had a pretty decent looking husband with a nice mustache
and beard. SHE was a living Barbie, I swear, the shape and the tiny feet and everything. We all
called her Barbie behind her back, she was blonde and always made up, even during the most horrible
clinicals she looked like Barbie. Well. Her husband was all into how she looked in a big way. He got
this bright idea to shave one morning. She took one look and was So Furious she decided to dye her
blonde hair Red, a color he Hates. So she did. Herself. It came out this bizarre color of pink, and
when she showed up at school one of my male classmates who had a really fun sense of humor said in
this quietly awed voice "Strawberry Shortcake!"

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off the
> beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
> Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
> >
> > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster
types
> > >have to flap our hands around when we think of men with beautiful legs
> and
> > >beards and things...
> > >
> > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > >berlin.de...
> you
> > >that.

> Oh,

<[email protected]>

> the
> And

I like long hair, too. I did shave the beard about 12 years ago. It was gone for about 9 months.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:00:38 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off the
>beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten, Lee
>Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster types have to flap our hands
>> >around when we think of men with beautiful legs
>and
>> >beards and things...
>> >
>> >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>> >berlin.de...
>you
>> >that.

>Oh,

>the
>And

DH has those both and perfectly arched eyebrows, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh Yeah. Beards and legs....
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....
> >
> > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:09:19 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >no Lee, that was ME that was agitated.... We ole southern spinster
types
> > >have to flap our hands around when we think of men with beautiful legs
> and
> > >beards and things...
> > >
> > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > >berlin.de...
> you
> > >that.

> Oh,

<[email protected]>

> the
> And

I only want it described if you are doing all of that in the nude, Lee, who
has some standards you know
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
>
> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
> is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
> plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
Really
> >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
> >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
some
> >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
in
> >your house. Try it. I dare you....
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
> >>
> >> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

buzz.
> >trying
Not a

> >Oh,

<[email protected]>

> >And

I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who said "I
don't dance, except on my back..." And what is this? Don't dance? Who is
going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY! Watch a Moby concert and
try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)

> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
>
> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
> is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
> plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
Really
> >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
> >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
some
> >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
in
> >your house. Try it. I dare you....
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Actually, above normal with too, too NORMAL RAIN.
> >>
> >> No exercise is possible in this - well, there is that dusty nordic track.

buzz.
> >trying
Not a

> >Oh,

<[email protected]>

> >And

I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only had
about 2 mornings when it was that cool.