I bought a bike today

Gman wrote:
> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=05Enduro
>
> The expert.

Weren't they just recalled by the CPSC?

{pause}

J/K! <EG>

> I've been wanting a new ride for 2 years and it was finally
> time to put the K2 up on the auction block. Got a deal I
> couldn't refuse.

Nice.

Bill "Switchblade's definitely tired (but then so's its owner)" S.

Congratulations! I wondered if you would give in. You wanna ride
tomorrow??

CDB

Gman wrote:
> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=05Enduro
>
> The expert.
>
> I've been wanting a new ride for 2 years and it was finally
> time to put the K2 up on the auction block. Got a deal I
> couldn't refuse.

Nice gimmick. Interesting how the rear triange's upper pivot has moved
lower again....
The color scheme gets the nod from my girlfriend, who says that navy
blue is THE color this year.
I'm just sayin'.
/s

Gman wrote:
> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=05Enduro
>
> The expert.
>
> I've been wanting a new ride for 2 years and it was finally
> time to put the K2 up on the auction block. Got a deal I
> couldn't refuse.

Porter has one a those. It's pretty light for a 6" travel bike. The
stock wheelset is not a really good 6" travel wheelset for bigger
riders, so keep an eye on them. The rest of the spec and frame look
like the standard Specialized quality, one of the best "out of the box"
deals out there. Like Cet says, "It'll be fun!" Don't forget your
singlespeed...

JD

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:45:50 +0000, Gman wrote:

> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=05Enduro
>
> The expert.
>
> I've been wanting a new ride for 2 years and it was finally
> time to put the K2 up on the auction block. Got a deal I
> couldn't refuse.

Dang, first you go on a ride, then you buy a new bike...what's next?

gabrielle

On 17 Feb 2006 10:50:22 -0800, Paladin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Congratulations! I wondered if you would give in. You wanna ride
> tomorrow??
>
> CDB

Bike's not here yet, and when I woke up yesterday it was 9
degrees. I decided to run instead...and STILL froze my butt
off. I see it's 27 now...think I'll take the K2 out for a
spin. Head up until the trails start to thaw.