I have been assimilated.

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.
>
> Or perhaps I am just responding to a heavy dose of ignorance...

Maybe - I just *thought* he appeared to be teasing you is all. I do believe he may be secretly in
possession of a sense of humour..........

Well, anyhow - just a guess.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>Well, anyhow - just a guess.
>

>Shaun aRe

'S all we can do, really...

;*)

[email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote
> >
> > So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster?
>
> LOL. Maybe so, but Sky Yaeger is a bike designer.

I did my search based on the spelling in the post. No wonder I couldn't find any relevance.

JD irreverent about irrelevance

JD wrote:

> [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote
> > >
> > > So, Sky Yeager is some lameo yankee "barney one bullet" theater sockpuppetmaster?
> >
> > LOL. Maybe so, but Sky Yaeger is a bike designer.
>
> I did my search based on the spelling in the post. No wonder I couldn't find any relevance.
>
> JD irreverent about irrelevance

Man something stinks in here

Jimbo...Lame dropper...(san)

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>>Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.
>>
>>Or perhaps I am just responding to a heavy dose of ignorance...
>

> Maybe - I just *thought* he appeared to be teasing you is all. I do believe he may be secretly in
> possession of a sense of humour..........

I thought it was fairly obvious. He was told to google and so deliberately found a different,
non-related to cycling, Sky Yeager.

Whether it's a sense of humour or he's just bloody-minded is debatable :)

[email protected] (JD) wrote

> I did my search based on the spelling in the post. No wonder I couldn't find any relevance.

I wonder if Crala's still sitting at the keyboard with smoke coming out of her ears...

;-)

CC

"jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (JD) wrote

> > > LOL. Maybe so, but Sky Yaeger is a bike designer.
> >
> > I did my search based on the spelling in the post. No wonder I couldn't find any relevance.
> >
> > JD irreverent about irrelevance
>
> Man something stinks in here

Sho nuff does, don't it?

JD

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>>They will be building me a custom ss.
>>
>>Let the torture begin...
>
>The only torture will be you thinking about all the time you wasted by not doing this years ago. At
>least that was what I thought.
>
>Fully rigid?

Isn't "fully rigid singlespeed" redundant? --dt

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.

There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every fin within 50 miles heard the
dinner-bell

On Tue, 06 May 2003 10:56:40 GMT, ctg <[email protected]> wrote:

> He's a Bianchi exec, no? I didn't know Bianchi did custom builds, or does he have his own line? Or
> am I totally wrong about who it is?
>
> Chris

Yes, you are totally wrong. Sky is a she, not a he.

Miles

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.
>
> There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every fin within 50 miles heard the
> dinner-bell

Heheheheh: "Beer, everyone needs more beer and to chill more. And valium. Everybvody needs more
valium. And weed. Say, pass me that spl.....Zzzzzzzzz...........".

Shaun aRe

> >>Or perhaps I am just responding to a heavy dose of ignorance...
> >

> > Maybe - I just *thought* he appeared to be teasing you is all. I do
believe
> > he may be secretly in possession of a sense of humour..........
>
> I thought it was fairly obvious. He was told to google and so deliberately found a different,
> non-related to cycling, Sky Yeager.
>
> Whether it's a sense of humour or he's just bloody-minded is debatable :)

ITYWF it's both ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Still chucklin'..........

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Carla - I believe you *may* have just been heavily trolled.
>
> There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every fin within 50 miles heard the
> dinner-bell

Hey, whatever...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> > There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every fin within 50 miles heard
> > the dinner-bell
>
> Heheheheh: "Beer, everyone needs more beer and to chill more. And valium. Everybvody needs more
> valium. And weed. Say, pass me that spl.....Zzzzzzzzz...........".

No, everybody needs to ride more...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every
fin
> > > within 50 miles heard the dinner-bell
> >
> > Heheheheh: "Beer, everyone needs more beer and to chill more. And
valium.
> > Everybvody needs more valium. And weed. Say, pass me that spl.....Zzzzzzzzz...........".
>
> No, everybody needs to ride more...

They ain't mutually exclusive <wobbleprangouchshit!hehehehooooooo.....ahem> ',;~}~

Here, have a laugh at my stupidity ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > There wa so much chum in the water, I wouldn't be surprised if every fin within 50 miles heard
> > > the dinner-bell
> >
> > Heheheheh: "Beer, everyone needs more beer and to chill more. And valium. Everybvody needs more
> > valium. And weed. Say, pass me that spl.....Zzzzzzzzz...........".
>
> No, everybody needs to ride more...

Or less, so they aren't so tired and cranky from the late shift...

JD on 7 days straight in various deserts and transitional zones