Ibex bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Botchka

I've done my search on google and through this newsgroup already. I know that buying a bike is too
subjective to get a "one size fits all" opinion however, I'm wondering about the company. Does
anyone have any experience with the quality of Ibex bikes or the company itself? They seem to be
direct order bikes only and their prices seem reasonable. I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased
an Ibex and what they think of the build quality, what the company was like if they had any issues
to resolve, and if you thought overall the bike was worth it.

Thanks, Greg
--
http://www.treelimb.org/ A blogunity

First, my cycling team is sponsored by Ibex, but I can give you our experiences having raced the Aprisa Team road frame for one season.
They are great bikes, stiff and fast. The paint is nice and clear coated, so our bikes still look great. The crafstmanship is very good, with nice tidy welds and good 6000 series aluminum.
These aren't the lightest frames out there, but with Shimano Dura-Ace and a carbon fork they build up to about 18-19 pounds
- which is pretty light.
As far as Ibex goes for customer satifaction, they sell some of their extra bikes on Ebay with 100% satisfation and over 1000 sales, and they stand behind their bikes with a lifetime warranty.

Integrated headset, aero tubes, replaceable dropouts, these are real racing bikes, and they have a full line of MTB and comfort bikes too. Don't hesitate, it isn't too good to be true, it's just a great value, cut out the middle man and get a great bike.

Mike Schatzman
[email protected]

Originally posted by Botchka
I've done my search on google and through this newsgroup already. I know that buying a bike is too
subjective to get a "one size fits all" opinion however, I'm wondering about the company. Does
anyone have any experience with the quality of Ibex bikes or the company itself? They seem to be
direct order bikes only and their prices seem reasonable. I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased
an Ibex and what they think of the build quality, what the company was like if they had any issues
to resolve, and if you thought overall the bike was worth it.

Thanks, Greg
--
http://www.treelimb.org/ A blogunity

Status
Not open for further replies.