Italian drug squad seize altitude tent after hotel raid

DA74

Guest
As reported on CyclingNews:
Italian drug squad seize altitude tent after hotel raid

Apparently tents are illegal in Italy. I guess the dope has been
cleaned out and this is all that's left?

-DA74

PS...for all you freds that are out of the loop: Tents are a beard. You
heard it here.

Hopefully Lance didn't take his tent with him during his visit to the
Giro.

DA74 wrote:
> As reported on CyclingNews:
> Italian drug squad seize altitude tent after hotel raid
>
> Apparently tents are illegal in Italy. I guess the dope has been
> cleaned out and this is all that's left?

Goddamm, that's one of the stupidest laws ever.

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> DA74 wrote:
>> As reported on CyclingNews:
>> Italian drug squad seize altitude tent after hotel raid
>>
>> Apparently tents are illegal in Italy. I guess the dope has been
>> cleaned out and this is all that's left?

> Goddamm, that's one of the stupidest laws ever.

I'd bet anything that there are no sodomy laws in Italy.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]