ITM K-Sword/Integral: Any thoughts?

dje31

Jan 26, 2004
Greetings, all. Anyone had any first-hand (or second, third) with the ITM K-Sword bar, or better still, the Integral Bar/Stem combo version? I'm not typically a fan of integrated systems, though this one seems less so than others; you can adjust and even remove the bar from the stem. The stem seems to be an oversized version of their Uniko.

Anyone? I know it's pricey as hell...

dje31 said:
Greetings, all. Anyone had any first-hand (or second, third) with the ITM K-Sword bar, or better still, the Integral Bar/Stem combo version? I'm not typically a fan of integrated systems, though this one seems less so than others; you can adjust and even remove the bar from the stem. The stem seems to be an oversized version of their Uniko.

Anyone? I know it's pricey as hell...

I have the K-Sword bar and it is awesome! It takes a ride or two to get use to it but once you do it's hard to go back to a traditional bar. I am looking to get the new K-Sword stem but I need to read some reviews 1st. Hope that helps.

maldoman said:
I have the K-Sword bar and it is awesome! It takes a ride or two to get use to it but once you do it's hard to go back to a traditional bar. I am looking to get the new K-Sword stem but I need to read some reviews 1st. Hope that helps.
I have got the K-Sword bar and stem together with my c50, agreed that the price is in hell, in HK it about to cost me US500.

The bar is comfort especially you do a long distance up to 50K, since the middle bar is really nice design, the angel is nice and that can adjust that adjust most of the problem in the integreated carbon stem and bar. I have a dream plus with using traditional bar and stem and I am totally agree that. Especially the huge different for the weight and the streamline design of the bar.

I have start using that bike for less than 100K so report later after experience more.
:eek: