Jan juicin' since 2003

meehs said:
Yep. And he didn't get away with it. If it's all down to dope, we now know the reason for both LA's and JU's success in the sport.
Whats even funnier is that Armstrong says he was clean... we know Zulle doped, Virenque doped, Pantaini doped, Ullrich doped, Basso doped, Beloki doped, and today we know Vino doped so this means that Armstrong was clean and won his Tour'a by 30 minutes from the next guy who didn't dope ? Come on ?!

acpinto said:
His he involved in OP?
Yes he was one of those originally suspended.

I think he has just been cleared by Spanish authorities along with other Spanish riders. If thats true, why is he not riding the Vuelta for Astana?

wicklow200 said:

I think he has just been cleared by Spanish authorities along with other Spanish riders. If thats true, why is he not riding the Vuelta for Astana?
Didn´t agree getting up sooner...if needed.:D

whiteboytrash said:
...so this means that Armstrong was clean and won his Tour'a by 30 minutes from the next guy who didn't dope ? Come on ?!
No. Azevedo in 2004 was less than 10 minutes ( i think ).

Being a Disco rider i´m sure he didn´t dope ( not on my watch ):D

acpinto said:
Diference:

here in the forum someone say that LA used PED. Some how the messages we see in his defence apear allways the same old excuses.
-never failed a dopping test.
-he had cancer
-he trained hard so he didn´t had to use PED
-the french are against him.

Someone say that JU used PED. Do you hear someone saying he didn´t used?

This is funny...
I suspect Armstrong used, but publically I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. However, if he used, he was greedy. Seven Tours? For people who believed him a doper, seven years of doping to Tour victories is hard to bare. If he doped, he made a sham of one of sport's greatest events.

I wonder how Landis feels? The first Tour champion caught doping during the race. I guess there was one other guy who admitted to cheating, but he was cutting the course.

wicklow200 said:

I think he has just been cleared by Spanish authorities along with other Spanish riders. If that´s true, why is he not riding the Vuelta for Astana?
There are plenty of people who misunderstood the contents of the letter that the Spanish authorities sent to the riders involved in OP. They said that no legal action would be taken against them, but that does NOT mean that they did not dope.

PS. For those of you who still like Jan and admire his achievements, here is the link to the place where he partied on Saturday after the wedding ceremony at Saint Nicholas Church at Lech, Austria:

http://www.rud-alpe.at/flash5.html

jhuskey said:
Life will go on and you someday will have sex with real women,not real pretty women but maybe they will have nice personalities.

So you finally got tired of men......... good for you. see women aren't as bad as you thought.

zaskar said:
So you finally got tired of men......... good for you. see women aren't as bad as you thought.

F1,F2 ,F3 where is that FU button. You get the message!!

zaskar said:
Do you have problems? You sound rather bizarre. :p

jhuskey said:
F1,F2 ,F3 where is that FU button. You get the message!!

Yea i got the message, you liked men till you found a real women CONGRATS.

Oh wait, i see your from TN must have been your brothers you got tired of then you discovered your sisters.

zaskar said:
Yea i got the message, you liked men till you found a real women LOL, CONGRATS.

I find no humor in your endeavour to be funny. A waste of time for me. Have fun!

limerickman said:
Time to move the subject on, folks.

Good advice. Perhaps you'll heed it yourself the next time you feel that unrelenting urge to let loose with another of your hackneyed anti-Armstong posts.

whiteboytrash said:
Whats even funnier is that Armstrong says he was clean... we know Zulle doped, Virenque doped, Pantaini doped, Ullrich doped, Basso doped, Beloki doped, and today we know Vino doped so this means that Armstrong was clean and won his Tour'a by 30 minutes from the next guy who didn't dope ? Come on ?!

Cancer and clean > Non-cancer and doping

Wouldn't seem to make sense, but..... :D

whiteboytrash said:

What really happened is this: 1) Lance was clean. 2) All of his domestiques were dopers. 3) Everyone in the entire peloton except Lance was a doper. 4) Lance won because his doping domestiques pulled him up the mountains. 5) Lance had no idea whatsoever that this was going on. He's never even seen EPO! In fact, until this year, he thought EPO was a avant garde French dance troupe.

Anyone who doesn't relaize this is a total idiot. Go Lance!

MJtje said:
What about the greg strock case??? 4 junior riders got daily injections of corticoids.....including a certain armstrong!!!

3 got sick, one (armstrong) beat cancer and the rest is history....

That was allready in 1990......

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/79.0.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/04/10/60II/main284958.shtml

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/9763.0.html
had my head in the sand and missed this story but it makes me really sad and emphasizes the point I have steadily made. We are looking in the wrong place around the doping. It's not the riders, it's the teams. Zero tolerance teams means no doping. What they did to those poor kids is really really sad. Extract of cortisone. This dude's discovery during medical school that what they did to him is what made him sick reminds me of the kids molested by those catholic priests who had to go 20 years before they could finally process that what happened was wrong. Here, take this shot... it's just vitamins.... the kids were 17,18,19... tragic, just completely tragic.

barnstorm said:
had my head in the sand and missed this story but it makes me really sad and emphasizes the point I have steadily made. We are looking in the wrong place around the doping. It's not the riders, it's the teams. Zero tolerance teams means no doping. What they did to those poor kids is really really sad. Extract of cortisone. This dude's discovery during medical school that what they did to him is what made him sick reminds me of the kids molested by those catholic priests who had to go 20 years before they could finally process that what happened was wrong. Here, take this shot... it's just vitamins.... the kids were 17,18,19... tragic, just completely tragic.
Yes, it's a very sick story.....sadly one of the persons who injected corticoids into the juniors, chris carmichael, never left armstrong. Or you could say armstrong never left Carmichael.........

But youre right it's the persons around the cyclists that are frightening: the ferrari's and the cecchini's of the world.........Fuentes, saiz.........

Those German doctors who helped Fuentes......

Finally people are seeing that cyclists are not the only ones to blame, it's the teams, the system they are in........