Just curious...

alienator said:
It's human nature, that's all. It's got nothing to do with running or cycling. Some folks wave. Some don't.

I've noticed that when I ride through urban areas close to where I live that most people are not going to nod, speak, or wave to you. It doesn't matter whether they are walking, running, biking, or skating.

But when I ride out in the suburbs and country areas, most of the people will speak or wave to you.

I think the folks that live in the urban areas are just a bit more cautious, and maybe they should be.

alienator said:
Nice! Almost as nice as my mom's recipe for fried apple pies.

It was a wise decision, choosing, as you did, the best color possible for a bike: black. Remember what Confucius said:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist a black bike, and begin slitting throats.
Well, it was something like that...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!1 Great freakin post!!! Im posting this as my status on facebook right this sec!!! By the way,if anyone is on facebook, look me up and friend me! just search [email protected] o_O

64Paramount said:
I've noticed that when I ride through urban areas close to where I live that most people are not going to nod, speak, or wave to you. It doesn't matter whether they are walking, running, biking, or skating.

But when I ride out in the suburbs and country areas, most of the people will speak or wave to you.

I think the folks that live in the urban areas are just a bit more cautious, and maybe they should be.
I guess you are right,if you are in the urban areas you have to be "mean mugging"...nothin says gangsta like spandex shorts and brightly colored skin tight shirts :D

the cyclops said:
I guess you are right,if you are in the urban areas you have to be "mean mugging"...nothin says gangsta like spandex shorts and brightly colored skin tight shirts :D

Hmmm...maybe I should quit wearing that bandolier of bullets when I ride?

64Paramount said:
Hmmm...maybe I should quit wearing that bandolier of bullets when I ride?

It really depends on the kind of bandolier you're wearing and how you wear it.

HA70M.jpg

alienator said:
It really depends on the kind of bandolier you're wearing and how you wear it.

HA70M.jpg

Indeed it does!

But, I don't think I have a top that will go with those boots....