Just Had Posting Problem, Was Trying To Start Thread, Kept Getting Message

If you are using Android I have the same problem.

I click post and it freezes but it also creates the thread - post.

Just click once, wait a bit and reload.

Sometimes it doesn't do that. Maybe it's an Android thing...

This happens to me too, all the time. It's quite annoying, can't this get fixed?

Yup me too, and I'm using IOS devices - maybe slow server on the forum's end?

Maybe they forget some days to feed the aging mule that turns the giant stone grindwheel that powers the entire Internet from an old horse barn in rural northern California and it slows down?

Evil elves get bored stealing socks out of people's clothes dryers and decide to steal some 1's and 0's instead for a change of pace?

Reactions: steve
I have isolated the problem and fixed it. Posting will again be super fast.

steve said:
I have isolated the problem and fixed it. Posting will again be super fast.
Yes, everything is alright now, thanks for fixing this admin. :D

I have a new laptop (I have been away for awhile because I only had a phone and a small tablet) and I hope that I won' t have this problem again. This one is windows 10, and I am still trying to get used to it.
Of course, it doesn't fit in my bike, but neither did the old one. I'll try to get caught up on my posting. If I can sit at the computer without the injuries from my bike accident will let me.

Happens to me a few times too... kept getting directed to a page that says "fatal error" nothing really fatal tho:) just go back to the home page and check again youll see your thread topic already posted