Koobi Saddles: Rail Failure? - Second Call

John Bravard

Guest
Has anyone experienced rail failure with Koobi saddles?

I have broken the rail on the Koobi Tri saddle four times in the same place - about 1 cm from the
rear at the upper/rear bend in the rail. I am a 160 lb. (max) road rider and the breaks aren't the
result of crashes. Please share your experiences.

Thanks.

might be good to switch saddle brands ;)

news:[email protected]...