Koobi Saddles: Rail Failure? - Second Call

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by John Bravard, May 20, 2003.

  1. John Bravard

    John Bravard Guest

    Has anyone experienced rail failure with Koobi saddles?

    I have broken the rail on the Koobi Tri saddle four times in the same place - about 1 cm from the
    rear at the upper/rear bend in the rail. I am a 160 lb. (max) road rider and the breaks aren't the
    result of crashes. Please share your experiences.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Ravi Raman

    Ravi Raman Guest

    might be good to switch saddle brands ;)

    news:[email protected]...