Kudos to Landis

Gary

Guest
What an excellent ride the Postie! Could he be the heir apparent?

Gary wrote:

> What an excellent ride the Postie! Could he be the heir apparent?

I doubt it, but he's definitely strong.

Rumors seem to abound of him being wined and dined by other teams.
Think he'd leave? He seems to be one of Lance's best friends.

TM wrote:

> "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>> He seems to be one of Lance's best friends.
>>

> I bet your friend would understand if you got a better job offer.

Like Kevin Livingston.

Richard Adams wrote:
> TM wrote:
>
>> "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>

>>> He seems to be one of Lance's best friends.
>>>

>> I bet your friend would understand if you got a better job offer.
>>

> Like Kevin Livingston.

Oh yeah, like that was the situation with Livingston... sheesh!