Lafferty being fair ?

On 11 Jan 2007 10:32:33 -0800, "steve" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Could Brian Lafferty be a Pro Bono Atty for the Landis FFF ? The
>following cyclingnews article lists a Brian Rafferty.
>
>snip> Landis' spokesperson, Michael Henson, who also briefly addressed
>the audience along with pro bono FFF fund chairman Brian Rafferty... <
>snip ... (typo I presume)
>
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/jan07/jan11news2

No, not the same guy. Brian Rafferty is not an attorney and is not
Lafferty
http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/biographies/brian-rafferty.pdf.

--
JT
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2007 10:32:33 -0800, "steve" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Could Brian Lafferty be a Pro Bono Atty for the Landis FFF ? The
>> following cyclingnews article lists a Brian Rafferty.
>>
>> snip> Landis' spokesperson, Michael Henson, who also briefly addressed
>> the audience along with pro bono FFF fund chairman Brian Rafferty... <
>> snip ... (typo I presume)
>>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/jan07/jan11news2

> No, not the same guy. Brian Rafferty is not an attorney and is not
> Lafferty
> http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/biographies/brian-rafferty.pdf.

I had to do a double take when I read that article. I assumed it was
dictated by a chinaman.

Kyle Legate wrote:

> I had to do a double take when I read that article. I assumed it was
> dictated by a chinaman.

Dumbass -

What sort of bigot are you?

I am a chinaman and have never confused Laff@me with anything beyond
the leftist version of Rush Limbaugh.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Jan 13, 5:27 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
> > I had to do a double take when I read that article. I assumed it was
> > dictated by a chinaman.Dumbass -

> What sort of bigot are you?
>
> I am a chinaman and have never confused Laff@me with anything beyond
> the leftist version of Rush Limbaugh.
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

It's a tossup whether y'all, or Brian, have caricatured him here more.
The comparison with Limbaugh is just hopeless. He's pretty rational on
everything but doping, honest.
Bill C

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
>
>> I had to do a double take when I read that article. I assumed it was
>> dictated by a chinaman.

> Dumbass -
>

> What sort of bigot are you?
>
> I am a chinaman and have never confused Laff@me with anything beyond
> the leftist version of Rush Limbaugh.

Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

Any other jokes you would like explained?

Kyle Legate wrote:

> Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
> pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

Dumbass -

I can pronounce my Ls quite well. And Chinese was my first language.

> Any other jokes you would like explained?

No.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Regate wrote:

> Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
> pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

I don't think I have any difficulty pronouncing the letter L.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
> > >

> > Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
> > pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

> Dumbass -
>

> I can pronounce my Ls quite well. And Chinese was my first language.

how do you pronounce costanza ?

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Regate wrote:
>
>> Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
>> pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

> I don't think I have any difficulty pronouncing the letter L.

Rots of Ruck.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Regate wrote:
>>
>>> Lafferty, Rafferty, the well known difficulty of the chinese with
>>> pronouncing the letter L. Dictation implies an oral account.

>> I don't think I have any difficulty pronouncing the letter L.
>>

> Rots of Ruck.

Exactry.

Kyle Legate wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> I don't think I have any difficulty pronouncing the letter L.
> >>

> > Rots of Ruck.
> >

> Exactry.

Dumbass -

You remind me of your old buddy Kunich.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kyle Legate wrote:
> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> > > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Rots of Ruck.
> > >

> > Exactry.

> Dumbass -
>

> You remind me of your old buddy Kunich.

We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?

I though he was in heathers refrigerator.

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Kyle Legate wrote:

>> > Exactry.

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> You remind me of your old buddy Kunich.

> We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard

Bite your tongue.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Howard Kveck wrote:
>> We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?

> I though he was in heathers refrigerator.

Freezer. The locked one on the back porch.

Howard Kveck wrote:
> We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?

Software upgrade. Magilla's physics is a beta test.

Bob Schwartz

In article <[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > We're heading towards five months sans TK. Who'd have thought?

> Software upgrade. Magilla's physics is a beta test.
>
> Bob Schwartz

Ah, the 'Grillabot in action. (A billion replys plus one, again.)