Lance caught with Illegal substances! Too be stripped of title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aTmSpectre

Jul 21, 2004
I just got this a few minutes ago. On a random search of Lance Armstrong's hotel room french authorities found substances that had been banned in France. It was reported in a French newspaper this morning. Lance Armstrong will be stripped of all of his latest Tour de France title for using the banned substances.

The substances found were toothpaste, soap, and deoderant.

aTmSpectre said:
I just got this a few minutes ago. On a random search of Lance Armstrong's hotel room french authorities found substances that had been banned in France. It was reported in a French newspaper this morning. Lance Armstrong will be stripped of all of his latest Tour de France title for using the banned substances.

another comedian in the Road Racing forum has already posted this hilarious .joke.

p.s. - it might be funnier if you knew how to spell all those banned substances

paris_boy said:
another comedian in the Road Racing forum has already posted this hilarious joke.

p.s. - it might be funnier if you knew how to spell all those banned substances
oh well :shrug:

I thought it was funny! I hadn't seen it before..heh. So it's double posted..so what..the internet is double posted at some point or another.

aTmSpectre said:

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.