Last Minute EPIC MTB adjustments !!

monsterman

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D

http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9

monsterman wrote:
> Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic
> this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at
> Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9*

Naughty naughty.

Parbs

monsterman said:
Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D

http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9

Check the height of the BB... looks very strange!

monsterman wrote:
> Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic
> this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at
> Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9*

Golden Rule:

You should never make any changes to the bike in the week before the event.

Friday

"Friday" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> monsterman wrote:
> > Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic
> > this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at
> > Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D
> >
> > *http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9*
> >

> Golden Rule:
>
> You should never make any changes to the bike in the week before the

event.

> Friday

There is a pushi courier here in Melbourne with one of those. He told me I
should get one for work too?? He actually wonders why he doesn't get any
respect off the guys.

Not to mention him doing 40km thru the mall at lunch brining us all to the
attention of the cops as well!

Friday wrote:

> monsterman wrote:
> > Putting the giant hardtail in for a service tomorrow ahead of the Epic
> > this weekend. Given my level of preparation, I might ask the boys at
> > Velo to retrofit one of these bad boys :D :D
> >
> > *http://tinyurl.com/kqyj9*
> >

> Golden Rule:
>
> You should never make any changes to the bike in the week before the event.
>
> Friday

Unless you are me, and you put on brand new tyres, never tested, and
replace the brake shoes...

Tam (well it worked for a 24hr...)