learsport bikes

leeroy

Jan 7, 2003
Hi, I am new to this forum and am thinking of starting cycling. I wanted to know what people thought of the learsport range of bikes. I would be looking at the 7700 with ultegra or if possible a second hand 8000 with 105. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by leeroy
Hi, I am new to this forum and am thinking of starting cycling. I wanted to know what people thought of the learsport range of bikes. I would be looking at the 7700 with ultegra or if possible a second hand 8000 with 105. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

I've just bought a 2003 model Learsport 8500 and I'm very, very impressed. The bikes very light, has top-of-the-range components, and has a frame finished off as well as any I've seen anywhere.

No compromises anywhere, as far as I can see. Unless you have to have an exclusive brand name on your frame, this bike does it all. Did I mention that its much cheaper than other brands as well?

Well worth a look. And worth a test ride!

Originally posted by leeroy