"Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Uncle Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:13:23 -0600, "Richard" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Liz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >>

>http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200308/200308_hardway_200308_1.htm

> >On
> >> Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:54:47 -0600, "Richard" <[email protected]> in news

> >> I don't consider flossing my teeth to be fun, but it is a good thing.

> >Is an amputation a good thing? I know it might be necessary but would

you
> >call it "good"?

> Compared to dying of gangrene? You betcha'.
> --

Very good, now we are getting somewhere. Now if you were smart, would you
choose gangrene and amputation or relative health?

> [...]

> >news:[email protected]...
> >>

>http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200308/200308_hardway_200308_1.htm

> >On
> >> Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:54:47 -0600, "Richard" <[email protected]> in news

> >> I don't consider flossing my teeth to be fun, but it is a good thing.

> >Is an amputation a good thing? I know it might be necessary but would

you
> >call it "good"?

> Compared to dying of gangrene? You betcha'.
> --

Very good, now we are getting somewhere. Now if you were smart, would you
choose gangrene and amputation or relative health?

> L8r,
> Uncle Buck
> _o-O=~_o-O=~_o-O=~_o-O=~_o-O=~_o-O=~_o-O=
> http://surrenderingtothefall.blogspot.com
> ~=O-o_~=O-o_~=O-o_~=O-o_~=O-o_~=O-o_~=O-o

Lance and his wife Kristen divorced. Sorry, but this seems like a silly
thing--the wristband that is.

news:[email protected]...

Haley wrote:

> ps, My friend said he had seen another yellow band that said, "Live
> Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

And I wonder how much profit the perpetrator of this little copycat
trinket made by distributing this garbage. Gotta love America, eh?

Sorry to continue this inane conversation... but the wristband has less
to do with Lance directly and most to do with the Lance Armstrong Cancer
Foundation that, regardless of how you might feel personally about
Lance's choosen life path, is in itself a noble, honest cause which is
generating a much needed shot in the arm for cancer research. If only a
small percentage of the **** generated in this this thread could be
directed accordingly.