LOL. Hamilton

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
31 km time trial in Columbia. Look who placed almost 13 minutes down. He lost 24.5 seconds per kilometer. It may be time to turn in that gold medal.

109 Tyler Hamilton (USA) Rock Racing 12.42

Bro Deal said:
31 km time trial in Columbia. Look who placed almost 13 minutes down. He lost 24.5 seconds per kilometer. It may be time to turn in that gold medal.

that dang twin on his back was the problem. Maybe he should start a coffee line?

Bro Deal said:

It's a slow build up of form. He's aiming to peak for the Christmas club run. Christmas 2009.

OAR8 said:
that dang twin on his back was the problem. Maybe he should start a coffee line?
I propose a moratorium on Hamilton "twin" jokes.

It's time to focus on why his wife (ex-wife?) pushed Hamilton to waste so much time and money on a defense instead of 'fessing up.

jimmypop said:
I propose a moratorium on Hamilton "twin" jokes.

It's time to focus on why his wife (ex-wife?) pushed Hamilton to waste so much time and money on a defense instead of 'fessing up.
Hamilton may have tested positive because of contamination, so he honestly thought the test was bad.

How do we know Haven pushed Hamilton to fight it?

Bro Deal said:
Hamilton may have tested positive because of contamination, so he honestly thought the test was bad.
:eek:

Bro Deal said:
How do we know Haven pushed Hamilton to fight it?
...heard that he was willing to admit guilt, but was pressed to continue to mount a defense by Haven.

Bro Deal said:
? how do 7 samples get contaminated? How does this "Contamination decrease over 6 months from 10% down to 3%, just like anyone bossting with his wifes blood would?

Ava Marie said:
? how do 7 samples get contaminated? How does this "Contamination decrease over 6 months from 10% down to 3%, just like anyone bossting with his wifes blood would?
Hamilton's own blood he used for transfusions may have been contaminated with the blood of others by Fuentes, so Hamilton thought the positive for homologuous blood doping was bogus and he could beat the rap. Or he may have used other people's blood far enough in the past that he thought that all the blood cells would have died off.

Where does the 10% figure come from? I don't remember reading that. I recall a figure around 2% with the foreign component coming from several people.

Bro Deal said:
Hamilton's own blood he used for transfusions may have been contaminated with the blood of others by Fuentes, so Hamilton thought the positive for homologuous blood doping was bogus and he could beat the rap. Or he may have used other people's blood far enough in the past that he thought that all the blood cells would have died off.

Where does the 10% figure come from? I don't remember reading that. I recall a figure around 2% with the foreign component coming from several people.
The 10% figure came from the first warning he was given, right around Liege, prior to the test going live. The percentage of foreign gradually went down over the next 6 months, as expected, until his final bust at the Vuelta was at 2%. The Olympics was higher.

As for the mix from various people, most likly another fable invented by his marketing person/wife Haven. Manzano has said that Fuentes instructed riders to get blood from friends and family members so the riders body would not have to work to replace what is taken out. Wouldn't be the first time, the 84 Olympic team also used other peoples blood.

Ava Marie said:
Wouldn't be the first time, the 84 Olympic team also used other peoples blood.
Dracula used to do the same thing. Must have been in the Tour of Transalvaynia.