Look Pedals: what does float mean?

Coltrane

Guest
I have been using a Look pedal for a number of years and never made any
adjustments. I just threw them on a rode. so it is time to get a new
set and I would actually like to know what is important in a purchase
and how to get the most from my pedals.

thanks for the help

john

Coltrane wrote:
> I have been using a Look pedal for a number of years and never made any
> adjustments. I just threw them on a rode. so it is time to get a new
> set and I would actually like to know what is important in a purchase
> and how to get the most from my pedals.
>
> thanks for the help
>
> john

Proper cleat placement is all..'Float' just measn you feet will freely
ritate about 6 degrees, left and right. If you don't like that, you can
a black cleat that means no float...get the least expensive pedal...big
$ mean a wee bit lighter thru exotic materials(carbon and titanium) but
the actual system of hooking you to your pedals is the same.