Love at first sight.

Tamyka Bell

Guest
I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
the rainbow. I must have her.

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> the rainbow. I must have her.
>
> Tam

You have to watch those Italian ones. They look all sporty when they're
young but once they've got you they turn into overweight tourers with
big panniers.

Marty

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> the rainbow. I must have her.

did you testride?

Marty wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> > Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> > outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> > the rainbow. I must have her.
> >
> > Tam

> You have to watch those Italian ones. They look all sporty when they're
> young but once they've got you they turn into overweight tourers with
> big panniers.
>
> Marty

Hehehehe I'm thinking of overweight Italian tourists with big racks now!
That's a real turn-off!

Tam

Bleve wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> > Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> > outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> > the rainbow. I must have her.

> did you testride?

No. Don't have enough money to make her mine, so I must not take the
relationship too far at this stage... It will make it all the more
painful that I cannot have her... yet

Tam

Bleve wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> > Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> > outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> > the rainbow. I must have her.

> did you testride?

Actually when I asked the price (it wasn't TOO bad) I said, "Oh good, I
only have to prostitute myself for a few months then," and he said, "No
worries. We'll pay well."

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Bleve wrote:
>
>>Tamyka Bell wrote:
>>
>>>I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
>>>Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
>>>outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
>>>the rainbow. I must have her.

>>did you testride?

> Actually when I asked the price (it wasn't TOO bad) I said, "Oh good, I
> only have to prostitute myself for a few months then," and he said, "No
> worries. We'll pay well."
>
> Tam

Not what I meant when I said its important to have a good relationship
with a bike shop

Dave

hey, that's the same frame (made with silver bits in the weave) as I crunched in a pothole recently. maybe the black ones arent as good :confused:

You have to watch those Italian ones. They look all sporty when they're
young but once they've got you they turn into overweight tourers with
big panniers.

Hey.... whats with the overweight pannier loving stereotype? Careful there or I'll be rolling home tonight with pannier in hand waiting to hurl it..

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> the rainbow. I must have her.
>
> Tam

Luna=moon It's all feminine and yin and stuff. I've seen one of those
silvery carbon Bianchis at John Beasley Cycles (LBS on the western side of
Melbourne) and they're pretty beyond all reason. Yes, you must have her. Of
course, you know that everyone on this group with the exception of FD who's
shy, having been recently bitten, will tell you that you need this bike.
They are, of course, absolutely correct. We'll expect pictures next week
when you bring her home of both her and the local organised crime chapter
member who lent you the money.

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Bleve wrote:
> >
> > Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > > I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
> > > Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
> > > outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
> > > the rainbow. I must have her.

> > did you testride?

> Actually when I asked the price (it wasn't TOO bad) I said, "Oh good, I
> only have to prostitute myself for a few months then," and he said, "No
> worries. We'll pay well."
>
> Tam

My whoring has finished, so I went a saw my pinup girl in the fleash
yesterday Took one for a test ride, mmmmm. The deposit's down on a
lovely lass from Canada (just the frameset). She's waiting in Sydney
for me, and is being shipped down to Melb in the next couple of days.
Mmmmmm, plastic.
I also finished a little side project last night on a 'wana-be-wog'.
She's a SS (2nd hand Piconi Frame/fork). And like any 'wanna-be-wog' ya
gota do laps of Lygon street maay-da. I was track standing on her
waiting for the lights to change and this kid goes "nice bike",
"cheers... it's her first night out" I says. So she's a head-turn-a by
the sounds of it! ;D

dave wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > Bleve wrote:

> >>did you testride?

> > Actually when I asked the price (it wasn't TOO bad) I said, "Oh good, I
> > only have to prostitute myself for a few months then," and he said, "No
> > worries. We'll pay well."
> >
> > Tam

> Not what I meant when I said its important to have a good relationship
> with a bike shop
>
> Dave

Lotte's been teaching me.

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
the rainbow. I must have her.

Tam
I test rode one of these when i was looking for my bike, for one it stood out from the crowd that is for sure, and it certainly did ride the best of the 3 bianchi bikes I tried, although I must admit the first 2 were pretty garbage.... it was pretty nice, but "personally" it did not match the feeling of the ride I ended up buying... but that is all very personal... was definately a nice bike though.

There must be something you can sell, dosent strickly have to be yours of course :D Maybe you could turn pimp in one of those big **** hats with a feather :p

Tamyka Bell said:
I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
the rainbow. I must have her.

Tam
You might wanna ask FDs advice first.

Claes said:
You might wanna ask FDs advice first.

given my 2 bob's worth. It was still 'was' a nice bike and I woulda got the Luna if I could. definite '10' on the p0rnometer

flyingdutch said:
given my 2 bob's worth. It was still 'was' a nice bike and I woulda got the Luna if I could. definite '10' on the p0rnometer
Yeah, for some reason I missed all post, bar the first one, when I posted, so I did not see that you had posted already.
Any news on that anyway?

Tamyka Bell said:
I am in love. I met her this morning. She is a silvery full-carbon
Bianchi Luna (maybe L'una). Paul (mechanic) insisted upon bringing her
outside into the sunlight and then she shimmered with all the colours of
the rainbow. I must have her.

Tam
I needed you and your new love in Worri Yallock yesterday, magpies swooping for about 200mtrs. I understand they are attracted to bright shiny things.

flyingdutch wrote:

> Claes Wrote:
> > You might wanna ask FDs advice first.

> given my 2 bob's worth. It was still 'was' a nice bike and I woulda got
> the Luna if I could. definite '10' on the p0rnometer
>
> --
> flyingdutch

So if I was riding the L'una, would that make me a p0rn star?

Tam