Bike love gone wrong

On Oct 28, 10:48 am, gplama <gplama.2z4...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> The pavement dude concerns me... concrete rash anyone?

He'll need some mefix :)

On Oct 27, 11:55 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2z4...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> OMGWTFBBQ
>
> http://tinyurl.com/35mzyo
>
> Actually the most disturbing detail is the articles final sentence, it
> sounds like a unfinished sketch from Little Britain.
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Reminds me of "Hump a Hummer", but I wish it didn't. The Hummer is
coming down under.

Donga wrote:

> Reminds me of "Hump a Hummer", but I wish it didn't. The Hummer is
> coming down under.

They are already here.

cfsmtb wrote:
> OMGWTFBBQ
>
> http://tinyurl.com/35mzyo
>
> Actually the most disturbing detail is the articles final sentence, it
> sounds like a unfinished sketch from Little Britain.

the thing that really concerns me is the debashment of the "Sex
Offenders List". I thought this was a list of people who could be
considered a danger to other peope. It seems to have become (over there)
a list of people who do not have poltically correct sex. Is it the same
here?

On Oct 28, 10:52 am, Terryc <[email protected]> wrote:
> cfsmtb wrote:
> > OMGWTFBBQ

> >http://tinyurl.com/35mzyo

> > Actually the most disturbing detail is the articles final sentence, it
> > sounds like a unfinished sketch from Little Britain.

> the thing that really concerns me is the debashment of the "Sex
> Offenders List". I thought this was a list of people who could be
> considered a danger to other peope. It seems to have become (over there)
> a list of people who do not have poltically correct sex. Is it the same
> here?

I was thinking that too. What consenting adults do together or when
alone in their room behind locked doors should never be a concern of
the state. The charge would seem wholly appropriate if he was doing
it in public place or with a minor or in any way that would cause
physical or psychological harm to anyone else, but the facts of the
case are that some guy was caught with his pants down alone in his
room with the door locked, by a couple of cleaners who entered using a
master key. Terribly embarrassing I'm sure, but hardly a threat to
society and clearly not with the intent to harm anyone else.

Travis

Travis wrote:
> On Oct 28, 10:52 am, Terryc <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > cfsmtb wrote:
> > > OMGWTFBBQ

> > >http://tinyurl.com/35mzyo

> > > Actually the most disturbing detail is the articles final sentence, it
> > > sounds like a unfinished sketch from Little Britain.

> > the thing that really concerns me is the debashment of the "Sex
> > Offenders List". I thought this was a list of people who could be
> > considered a danger to other peope. It seems to have become (over there)
> > a list of people who do not have poltically correct sex. Is it the same
> > here?

> I was thinking that too. What consenting adults do together or when
> alone in their room behind locked doors should never be a concern of
> the state. The charge would seem wholly appropriate if he was doing
> it in public place or with a minor or in any way that would cause
> physical or psychological harm to anyone else, but the facts of the
> case are that some guy was caught with his pants down alone in his
> room with the door locked, by a couple of cleaners who entered using a
> master key. Terribly embarrassing I'm sure, but hardly a threat to
> society and clearly not with the intent to harm anyone else.
>
> Travis

Do you reckon they would have charged him if he'd merely been engaged
in a bit of old-fashioned Onanism?

Regardless, when he gets sentenced I expect he's looking at a stiff
penal stretch.

BTH

BT Humble wrote:

> Do you reckon they would have charged him if he'd merely been engaged
> in a bit of old-fashioned Onanism?
>
> Regardless, when he gets sentenced I expect he's looking at a stiff
> penal stretch.

In a State penetration centre :)

--

Travis said:
Terribly embarrassing I'm sure, but hardly a threat to
society and clearly not with the intent to harm anyone else.

Cheap laughs aside, seriously what is the moral dilemma? The cleaners could of just left it with a mildly funny anecdote, why further inform the hotel manager & the cops? The other issue regarding interfering with pavements is more of a worry, ie: committing a public nuisance & just plain icky.

Although the English may have a thing about bike love, recall this ad from UK FoE a few years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsHbVqDsUfY

On Oct 28, 10:33 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2z5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Travis Wrote:
>
> > Terribly embarrassing I'm sure, but hardly a threat to
> > society and clearly not with the intent to harm anyone else.

> Cheap laughs aside, seriously what is the moral dilemma? The cleaners
> could of just left it with a mildly funny anecdote, why further inform
> the hotel manager & the cops? The other issue regarding interfering with
> pavements is more of a worry, ie: committing a public nuisance & just
> plain icky.
>
> Although the English may have a thing about bike love, recall this ad
> from UK FoE a few years ago?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsHbVqDsUfY
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Surely you have just been spoofed?

Donga

cfsmtb wrote:
> Travis Wrote:
>
> > Terribly embarrassing I'm sure, but hardly a threat to
> > society and clearly not with the intent to harm anyone else.

> Cheap laughs aside, seriously what is the moral dilemma? The cleaners
> could of just left it with a mildly funny anecdote, why further inform
> the hotel manager & the cops?

Lots of Calvinists up in Scotland, I hear that they're nearly as bad
as far-right fundamentalist Xtains on what they see as "moral" issues.

BTH

Donga said:
Surely you have just been spoofed?

Donga

You've got a point there, but as BTH mentions, some folks do get their arses bent out of shape over what should remain personal matters. Oh dear, bad puns again.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:55:45 +1000, cfsmtb wrote:

> OMGWTFBBQ
>
> http://tinyurl.com/35mzyo
>
> Actually the most disturbing detail is the articles final sentence, it
> sounds like a unfinished sketch from Little Britain.

A pavement you can understand.

But hard to understand the problem with someone behind a locked door.

dewatf.