Max heart rate when training

Donald Munro wrote:

> William Asher wrote:
>> "Vote McCain, because even mean-spirited viscious old white guys
>> should be able to be president too"

> Viscious like in treacle or Sid ?

I hate you.

Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Is
>>> "No we can't"
>>> OK ?

> William Asher wrote:
>> That depends on whether it is or isn't.

> Cambiasso.

An anagram of cambiasso is "i b osama's c"

I'm not sure what the "c" stands for, but it is pretty clear you hate
America.

--
Bill Asher

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> >> Maybe its not.

> William Asher wrote:
> > candyass

> Is
> "No we can't"
> OK ?

No, it is missing a comma.

--
Michael Press

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> Either McCain or Obama will be happy to supply you with free guvmint
> issued razors to shave your nutsack with. I mean, if it will get your
> vote...

They might get my vote if they supplied me with a hot podium chick who'd
shave my nutsack for me.

Michael Press wrote:
> No, it is missing a comma.

I'm going to add you to my hatebook entry.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:51:57 GMT, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Some folks on this board disagree and that is fine
>>as well but unless you are a fairly serious rider 14 miles a day will
>>keep you in good shape

>Why are we talking about "good shape"? This group is about racing,
>not health.

Perhaps the OP assumed that training issues would be more appropriate
here than in rbm or rbt?

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Andrew Price <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:51:57 GMT, John Forrest Tomlinson
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> Some folks on this board disagree and that is fine
>>> as well but unless you are a fairly serious rider 14 miles a day
>>> will keep you in good shape

>> Why are we talking about "good shape"? This group is about racing,
>> not health.

> Perhaps the OP assumed that training issues would be more appropriate
> here than in rbm or rbt?

Training for racing is NOT exercising, pure and simple, ergo, OP should seek
help elsewhere, until he decides he wants to race. Then he can first read
Joseph's agonizing (and the replies) for a month or two. Then he should be
able to frame a Q that makes sense here. Thus ends my decree.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

> _On the Border_ -- Henley, Leadon, Frey

<snip>

You posted an entire Eagles song?

--
Bill Asher

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:03:21 +0200, Andrew Price <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:51:57 GMT, John Forrest Tomlinson
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> Some folks on this board disagree and that is fine
>>>as well but unless you are a fairly serious rider 14 miles a day will
>>>keep you in good shape

>>Why are we talking about "good shape"? This group is about racing,
>>not health.

>Perhaps the OP assumed that training issues would be more appropriate
>here than in rbm or rbt?

I suppose.

On Jun 13, 2:08 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>

> > _On the Border_ -- Henley, Leadon, Frey

> <snip>
>
> You posted an entire Eagles song?

You don't know my cutting, copying, and pasting skills.

On Jun 13, 5:21 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2:08 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

> > > _On the Border_ -- Henley, Leadon, Frey

> > <snip>

> > You posted an entire Eagles song?

> You don't know my cutting, copying, and pasting skills.

You're awesome! I think I feel a limerick coming on... ;-)
-Paul

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Jun 12, 5:30 pm, "Phil Holman" <piholmanc@yourservice> wrote:
>
>> > Why are we talking about "good shape"? This group is about racing,
>> > not health.

>> Don't ask me 'bout the shape I'm in
>> I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

> Don't ask me what I think of you.

Peter Green.....yes?

Phil H

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcg

> On Jun 13, 8:38 pm, "Phil Holman" <piholmanc@yourservice> wrote:
>> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> > Don't ask me what I think of you.

>> Peter Green.....yes?

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcg

Hmm, minus the classical guitar section of the released record version
(part 1).

Phil H

Sandy wrote:
> Training for racing is NOT exercising, pure and simple, ergo, OP should
> seek help elsewhere, until he decides he wants to race. Then he can first
> read Joseph's agonizing

You mean whether to wear your bibshorts over your jersey
or wear a camelbak and wear your bibshorts over your jersey ?