[Melb] Women's Come n Try Track

warrwych

New Member
Jun 7, 2004
1,009
CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

There will be two sessions: 2.00pm - 3.30pm and 3.30pm - 5 pm.

Open to women of all ages and is FREE!! Very Happy Groups are limited to 20 riders.

Contact for registration is Luke Mason at CSV, PH: 8480 3000.

This will be followed by a 6 week program, running each Sunday afternoon at DISC for women who have ridden track before and want to develop their skills and confidence. It will run from Sept 23 - Nov 4. Brad Robins, myself and one or two other coaches will be taking this program. We hope to have some guest female track riders/coaches as well. This program will have a small fee attached to it.

Lawrence

On Aug 2, 12:30 pm, warrwych <warrwych.2uo...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

tops!

I'll print off the flyer and put it up at the LBS ...

Bleve said:
On Aug 2, 12:30 pm, warrwych <warrwych.2uo...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

tops!

I'll print off the flyer and put it up at the LBS ...

cool! thanks :D

warrwych said:
CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

There will be two sessions: 2.00pm - 3.30pm and 3.30pm - 5 pm.

Open to women of all ages and is FREE!! Very Happy Groups are limited to 20 riders.

Contact for registration is Luke Mason at CSV, PH: 8480 3000.

This will be followed by a 6 week program, running each Sunday afternoon at DISC for women who have ridden track before and want to develop their skills and confidence. It will run from Sept 23 - Nov 4. Brad Robins, myself and one or two other coaches will be taking this program. We hope to have some guest female track riders/coaches as well. This program will have a small fee attached to it.

Lawrence

HA! just read over this and noticed that the ":)" I had in the text translated as "very happy", so that only "very happy groups" have a limit. If you're grumpy and surly, it's unlimited I guess ;)

I got asked by a friend where to send her keen-as-mustard 14yr old

sounds like the go. tah