[Melb] Women's Come n Try Track

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by warrwych, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

    There will be two sessions: 2.00pm - 3.30pm and 3.30pm - 5 pm.

    Open to women of all ages and is FREE!! Very Happy Groups are limited to 20 riders.

    Contact for registration is Luke Mason at CSV, PH: 8480 3000.

    This will be followed by a 6 week program, running each Sunday afternoon at DISC for women who have ridden track before and want to develop their skills and confidence. It will run from Sept 23 - Nov 4. Brad Robins, myself and one or two other coaches will be taking this program. We hope to have some guest female track riders/coaches as well. This program will have a small fee attached to it.

    Lawrence

    Tags:

  2. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    On Aug 2, 12:30 pm, warrwych <[email protected]
    mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
    > CSV is holding another Women's Come N Try Track Day on Sept 2 at DISC.

    tops!

    I'll print off the flyer and put it up at the LBS ...

  3. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    cool! thanks :D

  4. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    HA! just read over this and noticed that the ":)" I had in the text translated as "very happy", so that only "very happy groups" have a limit. If you're grumpy and surly, it's unlimited I guess ;)

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    I got asked by a friend where to send her keen-as-mustard 14yr old

    sounds like the go. tah