Moninger GC @ Cascade

Frank Drackman

Guest
It was nice to see that Scott Moninger held off to win the GC at Cascade
today. It got me to thinking about the statements that his career was over
in 2002 when he was found to have 19-norandrosterone in his system at the
Saturn Race. I remember many people saying that at his age he would never
recover from a one year ban. Three years later he is still winning races.

Does anyone know what ever happened to his proposed suit against the
supplement company that he claimed had tainted product?

Frank Drackman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does anyone know what ever happened to his proposed suit against the
> supplement company that he claimed had tainted product?

In the arbitration ruling it was clear that the test results he
had on the questioned supplement were faked. It's really pretty
funny, if your sense of humor appreciates hugely incompetent
attempts at deception.

http://www.usantidoping.org/files/a...ings/arbitration_ruling_4_3_2003_Moninger.pdf

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank Drackman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Does anyone know what ever happened to his proposed suit against the
>> supplement company that he claimed had tainted product?

> In the arbitration ruling it was clear that the test results he
> had on the questioned supplement were faked. It's really pretty
> funny, if your sense of humor appreciates hugely incompetent
> attempts at deception.
>
> http://www.usantidoping.org/files/a...ings/arbitration_ruling_4_3_2003_Moninger.pdf
>
> Bob Schwartz
> [email protected]

Thanks for the link. It was a funny read.

Frank Drackman wrote:

> Moninger

this is unrelated to your post, sorry, but scott's animated pic on the
health net site freaked me out when i first accidentally discovered it.
is there some story behind it (i don't think the other guys have dr
jekyll/mr hyde pics, so why him)?
http://www.teamhealthnet.com/team/scottmoninger.htm
heather
ferguson will tell me it's a joke