Mount Washington hill climb

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hi,

    Is anyone planning on doing the mount Washington NH bicycle hill climb this August? I live in
    Southern NH and I'm looking for a training partner for the hill climb. Anyone up for the challenge?

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is anyone planning on doing the mount Washington NH bicycle hill climb
    this
    > August? I live in Southern NH and I'm looking for a training partner for
    the
    > hill climb. Anyone up for the challenge?

    What's the challenge? Training with you or doing the hillclimb?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    ???? The challange is the hill climb. The "rock Pile" is the toughest hill climb on the East coast.
    Tyler Hamilton broke the record (about 50 min) in 2000 and last year Tom Danielson of Saturn did 49
    min 22sec. That my freind is the Challenge!