Mount Washington hill climb

Bob

Guest
Hi,

Is anyone planning on doing the mount Washington NH bicycle hill climb this August? I live in
Southern NH and I'm looking for a training partner for the hill climb. Anyone up for the challenge?

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone planning on doing the mount Washington NH bicycle hill climb
this
> August? I live in Southern NH and I'm looking for a training partner for
the
> hill climb. Anyone up for the challenge?

What's the challenge? Training with you or doing the hillclimb?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

???? The challange is the hill climb. The "rock Pile" is the toughest hill climb on the East coast.
Tyler Hamilton broke the record (about 50 min) in 2000 and last year Tom Danielson of Saturn did 49
min 22sec. That my freind is the Challenge!