Moving On

Bro Deal said:
There are only 247 registered users at justcycling. Probably the last seven are CFers. We can overwhelm them--or at least make up a significant faction.
It'll be hard to pick on us if we are a team. I need all the back up I can get...
biggrin.gif

cyberlegend1994 said:
Just registered there - gave you props for the referral. Look for my HOLLA in the intros forum....
You might have to read post #17 and #18. There has been a late change of decision (we don't use the term "flip flop"). Though we're still in the testing/trial phase... I think.

Those lazy justcycling guys only post 9 - 5 or whatever crazy hours those Brits work. Morning tea to high tea?

Bro Deal said:
Those lazy justcycling guys only post 9 - 5 or whatever crazy hours those Brits work. Morning tea to high tea?
It is 5 o'clock in the morning in London Bro...
biggrin.gif

Crankyfeet said:
It is 5 o'clock in the morning in London Bro...
biggrin.gif
That's why we won the Revolutionary War. While we were fighting, the Brits were sleeping. :)

Bro Deal said:
That's why we won the Revolutionary War. While we were fighting, the Brits were sleeping. :)
And they never went without a morning and afternoon tea break. I think it was Washington's core strategy to attack at these times...
biggrin.gif

The Brits were like... "That's just not jolly polite of the chap... here...please take my tea... now where's my firing weapon?"

Bro Deal said:

Didn't you beat the Mexicans like that in San Jacinto as well?

Lesson #1: Never fight insomniac Americans.

Runitout said:
Didn't you beat the Mexicans like that in San Jacinto as well?

Lesson #1: Never fight insomniac Americans.
What are you talkin about insomniac Americans? Bro is a rare breed indeed. Most of the time they are yawning at 9:30 for bed (or perhaps that's just because I am an interminable bore...
confused0006.gif
)

And a lot go to work at like 5:30 am...
eek.gif

C'dale Girl said:
:D

Well, at least you didn't get on me about the typo regarding "your" when it should have been "you're." :rolleyes:

Ok, let me clarify here as that apparently did not come across as I intended.

J is of course a ladies man. Just ask all of those snow bunnies following him around on the slopes. ;)

And, he can give a good thumping when provoked. I was simply assigning more class to him than he would apparently like as he seems to so badly long for the reputation of beating people up at Waffle Houses for no apparent reason . . . in reality, he has the very complicated formula down to a perfected science of % of bad boy versus % of gentleman. And, he's never ungentlemanly to the ladies, which is why he in fact is the ladies man that he is . . .

Is that better j? The bill's in the mail btw. :D
I know jhuskey well.....
The man's a cad and a bounder.
Paris Hilton agrees with me on this.

C'dale Girl said:
:D

Well, at least you didn't get on me about the typo regarding "your" when it should have been "you're." :rolleyes:

Ok, let me clarify here as that apparently did not come across as I intended.

J is of course a ladies man. Just ask all of those snow bunnies following him around on the slopes. ;)

And, he can give a good thumping when provoked. I was simply assigning more class to him than he would apparently like as he seems to so badly long for the reputation of beating people up at Waffle Houses for no apparent reason . . . in reality, he has the very complicated formula down to a perfected science of % of bad boy versus % of gentleman. And, he's never ungentlemanly to the ladies, which is why he in fact is the ladies man that he is . . .

Is that better j? The bill's in the mail btw. :D

\
Being the modest person that I am ........... I guess it will do for now. :D

Stevebaby is close at his description but I am actually a cadbounder.

btw: I have a concept for an inter-forum war. We can lay out a cyber battlefield with warriors, spys, terrorists, weapons of mass destructions, cheerleaders, midgets, hardcore **** stars.................

jhuskey said:
\
Being the modest person that I am ........... I guess it will do for now. :D

Stevebaby is close at his description but I am actually a cadbounder.

btw: I have a concept for an inter-forum war. We can lay out a cyber battlefield with warriors, spys, terrorists, weapons of mass destructions, cheerleaders, midgets, hardcore **** stars.................
The correct term is vertically challenged. ;) :D

Bro Deal said:
Maybe it should have been called 'Americans and Aussies Are Coming,' also known as the AAACK! thread. (Sorry, cannot think of a K word but the short form needs one.) It seems pretty British over there.
ROTFLMAO!!!

Crankyfeet said:
What are you talkin about insomniac Americans? Bro is a rare breed indeed. Most of the time they are yawning at 9:30 for bed (or perhaps that's just because I am an interminable bore...
confused0006.gif
)

And a lot go to work at like 5:30 am...
eek.gif
Yes, dear, it's the getting AWAKE in the morning that's the problem...

C'dale Girl said:
Roflmaotime . . .

Thanks. I just almost died, choking on my bite of sandwich.

jhuskey assumes no liability for injury, death or personal losses arising out of incidents realted to sandwich choking hereafter refered to as "Momma Cass syndrome".
Forum readers agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless jhuskey, his heirs,assignees etc., etc, etc, blah, blah ,blah.

jhuskey said:
jhuskey assumes no liability for injury, death or personal losses arising out of incidents realted to sandwich choking hereafter refered to as "Momma Cass syndrome".
Forum readers agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless jhuskey, his heirs,assignees etc., etc, etc, blah, blah ,blah.
Well, it was a turkey sandwich, but who's counting . . .

Here's what I heard . . . "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah <deep pockets ripe for lucrative lawsuit> blah blah blah blah blah . . ."

C'dale Girl said:
Well, it was a turkey sandwich, but who's counting . . .

Here's what I heard . . . "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah <deep pockets ripe for lucrative lawsuit> blah blah blah blah blah . . ."

You are what you eat. :D