Moving To Italy!

ButchUSAF

Mar 7, 2005
That's right, I'm moving to italy next year. I'll be going to Aviano and was wondering if you guys have pictures of the area, rides, women ;) or stories about the area. Just excited and want some information.

Donald

:D

ButchUSAF said:
That's right, I'm moving to italy next year. I'll be going to Aviano and was wondering if you guys have pictures of the area, rides, women ;) or stories about the area. Just excited and want some information.

Donald

nobody has any information?

While I can't answer your specific questions, as one who has been to Italy I can say that you have much to look forward to. You might want to get a copy of a Lonely Planet (check out their website) guide, which is written for independent travelers. These are a wealth of information and far exceed books like "Europe on $50(or would that be Euro?) a day."

I won't bore you with my preferences in museums and attractions, of which there are so many, but simply state that Italian culture is one of the most accessable of all European cultures to the visitor. There is much note of the refined aesthetic of nations like France, but how much of it will you be welcomed into as an outsider? In my opinion the Italians are NOT snobs, and that is one of their most endearing qualities.

Last I will say to correct any stereotypes that you may have formed as an American, the Italians are definitely NOT a society of fat people. (That distinction falls first and foremost to us Americans) As such, when it comes to the ladies, I think that you will find endless fascination and possibility.

I envy you and wish you all the best!

ButchUSAF said:
nobody has any information?[/QUOTE

I'LIVE ABOUT THREE HUNDRED KM TO AVIANO, BUT I'CAN SAY YOU THE GREAT FACILITY IN ITALY IS THE SHORT DISTANCE FROM EVERYTHING.
FROM AVIANO TO TRIESTE IS 143 KM FROM VENEZIA IS 112 KM AN SO ON.
IN FEW KM YOU ARE ON THE SEA OR ON THE HIGHER MOUNTAIN .
A LITTLE HELP IS THIS SITE FOR AVIANO AND SURROUNDINGS.
www.primitaly.it/friuli/pordenone/aviano.htm
LITTLE PROBLEM IS IN ONLY IN ITALIAN.
THE FUN IS DISCOVER THE LANDSCAPE,FOOD,CULTURE, ALL DIFFERENT IN EVERY REGION OF ITALY .
SORRY I'M FORGET THE WINE IS INTERESTING TOO.

EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

ButchUSAF said:

Donald

Malto biene. Sono geloso!