need a good coach

adamholck

Jul 17, 2003
I need a coach very badly. I am a 24 year old former marine, (among other things, thank god) that has been cycling fanatically for the last 5 years. I have a 38bpm resting heart rate, a great VO2 max, and times that rival some of the best times I know of in pro cycling. I wish to challenge no one with these claims. These forums are full of lies. I know.
My problem is that I am constantly injuring myself.
I have done extensive studying regarding performance and it doesn't seem to matter. I have even given up on cycling al together - a couple times. But I always come back like a little girl and get my heart broken by injuries. This is why I need a coach.
I live in minneapolis, MN. If anyone knows someone who can help me out I would very grateful. PEACE adam holck

Originally posted by adamholck
I need a coach very badly. I am a 24 year old former marine, (among other things, thank god) that has been cycling fanatically for the last 5 years. I have a 38bpm resting heart rate, a great VO2 max, and times that rival some of the best times I know of in pro cycling. I wish to challenge no one with these claims. These forums are full of lies. I know.
I have done extensive studying regarding performance and it doesn't seem to matter. I have even given up on cycling al together - a couple times. But I always come back like a little girl and get my heart broken by injuries. This is why I need a coach.
I live in minneapolis, MN. If anyone knows someone who can help me out I would very grateful. PEACE adam holck

Adam, drop me a line at [email protected] or give me a call at 5706509075.
Ryan

Originally posted by adamholck

Maybe you would be interested in checking out at www.53x12.com...
I'm from Germany, I trained this summer with Michelle Ferrari's method and I have to say it is very good.
And you probably won't find any bigger expertise on cycling... ask Lance!

Originally posted by CitizenErased
Maybe you would be interested in checking out at www.53x12.com...
I'm from Germany, I trained this summer with Michelle Ferrari's method and I have to say it is very good.
And you probably won't find any bigger expertise on cycling... ask Lance!

Ask Lance? Armstrong? He's not trained by Michele Ferrari.

Originally posted by rkohler
Ask Lance? Armstrong? He's not trained by Michele Ferrari.

No? You really think Lance gets his training schedules from CTS? Hahaha...very funny indeed.

Mr. Armstrong and CTS are only doing business together.
Training and winning the Tour is completely another matter. We all know this.

Oh...I see. You are part of the CTS staff. Well...you know the truth, don't you?

Originally posted by CitizenErased
No? You really think Lance gets his training schedules from CTS? Hahaha...very funny indeed.

Mr. Armstrong and CTS are only doing business together.
Training and winning the Tour is completely another matter. We all know this.

Oh...I see. You are part of the CTS staff. Well...you know the truth, don't you?

Ok so what's the deal then with Lance?