Need a new road bike!

dmbacon

Apr 14, 2010
Hello,

I am currently shopping for a new road bike and have narrowed it down to my final two. I was hoping ya'll could give an opinion on which to go with. The bikes are Felt F95: F95 - Felt Bicycles
Specialized Allez Sport Double: Specialized Bicycle Components : Allez Sport Double

The specialized is on sale and ends up being about ten dollars more than the felt, but I think I would prefer the felt's more aggressive positioning. I also want to make sure I have a good quality bike that will last.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dayne

These bikes are quite equal in overall quality. If you prefer the more aggressive geometry of the Felt, get the Felt.

dmbacon said:
Hello,

I am currently shopping for a new road bike and have narrowed it down to my final two. I was hoping ya'll could give an opinion on which to go with. The bikes are Felt F95: F95 - Felt Bicycles
Specialized Allez Sport Double: Specialized Bicycle Components : Allez Sport Double

The specialized is on sale and ends up being about ten dollars more than the felt, but I think I would prefer the felt's more aggressive positioning. I also want to make sure I have a good quality bike that will last.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dayne

I'm looking at the F95 as well. Do you think this would be a good entry level bike?

BroccoliStalk said:
I'm looking at the F95 as well. Do you think this would be a good entry level bike?

The F95 is a fine bike for the guy or gal who wants a lower, more aggressive riding position and while keeping the cost under a grand. A caveat--if your build tends toward long legs and short torso, you might prefer a frame with shorter top tubes. Trek comes to mind, but there are others.

if you need good bike you can for the best one and if you need the cheap bike you can go for the lowest one which look good

thanks