Need Help Putting My Derailleur Back On...

Selenium

Apr 12, 2015
Bought a bicycle recently -for cheap- and have slowly been making it a DIY project. Replaced the gear shifters, the grips, the seat and have plans for other things.

My newest project was replacing the tyres. Got some nice Schwalbe ones which arrived today. Right size and everything. Managed to replace the ones I had without TOO much effort.

However, the back wheel was a problem...removing it was a bugger! Yeah, had no real idea. But got it off. Getting it back on however..has proven to be a snag. I removed the derailleur to make it easier..and now I don't know how to get THAT back on! All the guides on the Internet are obviously for better, less el cheapo derailleurs..

If I'd taken a photo of how it was attached beforehand..that would've been great! But I'm a dumbdumb. So I've instead taken photos of it..now. Along with the fact the wheel is too close to the left than the right, meaning the brakes wouldn't work even if I did get the derailleur back on.

SO! Basically I need help figuring out how to align my back wheel AND put the derailleur back on. Thanks in advance.

Dropbox Link